SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172




Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Finished DK.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Pasta/Donkey%20Kong/?start=all

Hulk's thumb is very phallic. You can't unsee it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Awesome. :af2:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Dat penis thumb.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May 26, 2012, 06:59:01 AM #3653 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 06:59:55 AM by ItalianStallion
I think this one turned out funny as hell:


"Yeah let's go surfing dudes!"

Lol the Shadow creature from Twilight Princess looks like he's tryna be a gangsta.  Like "Yo dawg I herd u liek my Twilight Realm homes"

Them DK stuff... awesome job as always, but BARRELS! >:((


Anyways, I don't have anything in the quoque, so could you add this? :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4f3qthstdh893

Tanooki Mario..
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

May 26, 2012, 01:57:02 PM #3656 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:31:29 PM by SJS
Hulk penis thumbs and gangsta Shadow Beasts. This update is full of lolz.


Quote from: Puccio on May 26, 2012, 01:52:55 PM
Them DK stuff... awesome job as always, but BARRELS! >:((


Anyways, I don't have anything in the quoque, so could you add this? :D
http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4f3qthstdh893

Tanooki Mario..

Funny you should ask for that, I was just about to take Mario requests again.

So I'm taking Mario requests again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Since the older Mario portraits will be revamped, I only have on request.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25693
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]