SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Good lord...

Did you pretty much say in you head "Eh, forget requests, I'll just do almost every single Peach hack in the vault... Other then ones that would be an eyesore as CSPs."?

...

Either way though, I am HIGHLY impressed, not just at the shear number, but the quality as well. Very nice work, SJS.

Bravo. Looks just like Melee.



Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on May 21, 2012, 06:00:04 PM
Good lord...

Did you pretty much say in you head "Eh, forget requests, I'll just do almost every single Peach hack in the vault... Other then ones that would be an eyesore as CSPs."?

...

Either way though, I am HIGHLY impressed, not just at the shear number, but the quality as well. Very nice work, SJS.


I agree! They all look incredible.

Also, what is your policy regarding requests for characters that you're planning on doing a major revamp? My requests went to Wario and Sonic, both of whom you'll be revamping in the future, and I assume you'll take requests for them then. If this is the case, then my requests are kind of a moot point. Is there any chance you'd let me revoke those and request a couple of others instead?

Oh, they have names now. I always preferred them with names  :P

Know what time it is?

No, not that.

It's DK request time!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 24, 2012, 08:08:34 PM
Know what time it is?

No, not that.

It's DK request time!
I love you.
let me get you those requests :af:







Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eggman (The retro one <_<): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24731
Ryuk (I dunno if you've done that): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4967

And, er, that's it. I always used Shadowkong before I got NTSC recently...