SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 25, 2012, 06:55:37 PM
Er....he isn't taking any Lucas requests..................for now.
Well , since SJS already did Lucas CSP's , Blinkinzz could have requested up to 2 individual request , which could also be Lucas hacks.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS, I gotta say. Those look beautiful. I wanna download them all, but I don't own a single one. So, I'll just say they look really, really great instead. Good job!



Your CSPs get better with every revamp.

Yes!!! [censored]ing LeChuck!



WTF?! o.0
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on June 26, 2012, 01:26:30 AM
Your CSPs get better with every revamp.

Yes!!! [censored]ing LeChuck!



WTF?! o.0
lol dat face

Haha! Changed my Photobucket URL again. Seriously, everyone is more than welcome to add my CSPs as long as proper credit is given. But upload them on your own account. Do it. Don't hotlink my [censored]s.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on June 26, 2012, 03:16:32 PM
Haha! Changed my Photobucket URL again. Seriously, everyone is more than welcome to add my CSPs as long as proper credit is given. But upload them on your own account. Do it. Don't hotlink my [censored]s.
Half of my Imgur account is your CSPs


June 29, 2012, 06:06:03 AM #3774 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:08:20 AM by Giga Man
Hey, um. I'm really sorry about this. Originally, I had requested Nurse Peach by Hans-460 and Shadow Queen by LenSho, but I would like to change my requests. Instead, I would like Dark Zero Suit Samus by Pinutk (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372) and Sheena by DevMasters (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878) all in the latest ZSS and Sheik poses.

Again, I'm sorry. If you've already started on the other ones, then just forget about these, I can ask again later. If not, then hey, do them whenever. I'm sure you're busy doing other things. I hope it's okay for me to change my requests. I promise I won't change them again!

I'm taking Diddy Kong requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.