SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Diddy really needs more hacks :P

Looks great, as usual, very gentlemenly.


Very nice Diddy portraits Sam!

I know you like to re do portraits, cause you're creepy like that, but these are my favorite so far.

No need to ever make Diddy portraits again, in my opinion.

Diddy looks great!
Although I think you should have added his Jets to the CSP.
But they still look pretty badass.

Boss Diddy ones. Very few Diddy CSPs out there, and my custom ones were so bad. DK and Wolf are probably the next two that seriously need some. TL...most come with a CSP in them.


Wow, you work fast. Good stuff, SJS.

Quote from: Boygos on July 03, 2012, 12:48:52 AM
Diddy really needs more hacks :P

He really does. XD

July 07, 2012, 06:57:30 PM #3800 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 07:04:13 PM by DusterAnon
I know ganondorf requests were just taken, but could you stick a groose CSP in the queue?

This model:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24363

In this pose:
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Ganondorf/?action=view¤t=bganon3.png

Can anyone upload all the custom(original colour) portraits in the respective .brres files? I know its a big request but it would save a lot of time for people who haven't done it yet.

I added some stages to my SD card and made some SSS junk for them.



http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Serenity/
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Very nice looking SSPs
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

July 10, 2012, 10:08:27 PM #3804 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 04:46:49 AM by chaos_knight9000
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Nice CSP's SJS. Keep it up.

So I got a new laptop. And I think I'll do some Sheik requests again.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.