SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Biker Diddy by BP
Partially Fancy Diddy Kong by BP
Chim-Chim by BP
Wakko by Dhragen
Power Wild by Syntax Error
Bouncy Wild by Syntax Error

I'll send you the Syntax Error hacks.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



June 30, 2012, 10:33:52 PM #3782 Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:55:04 PM by Giga Man
Just another Donkey Kong Jr. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4843
Oh, and Captain Falcon Diddy. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9020

All the other ones I wanted have already been requested.

Could someone please link my Aipom hack? Im up north on my phone and can't access the vault from it:/ I bet someone else will request electabuzz


it already was psoted
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Boygos on July 01, 2012, 02:40:36 AM
Could someone please link my Aipom hack? Im up north on my phone and can't access the vault from it:/ I bet someone else will request electabuzz
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26068
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



SM64 Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27160&Moderated=All&facebook=true
SM64 Luigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All
I don't care if you do all of the costumes, you probably won't since that's like 30 in total. XP But I would love it if you atleast make the bros' default costume. Since I haven't made the CSPs yet, people could just yours if you make the two. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 01, 2012, 11:49:33 PMSM64 Mario http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27160&Moderated=All&facebook=true SM64 Luigi http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All I don't care if you do all of the costumes, you probably won't since that's like 30 in total. XP But I would love it if you atleast make the bros' default costume. Since I haven't made the CSPs yet, people could just yours if you make the two. :happy:
He's taking Diddy requests for now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 02, 2012, 12:16:06 AMHe's taking Diddy requests for now.
Crap, but atleast he knows about them at the momment. XP
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Aww, I was hoping for the topic to be called "Dese Nutz!" Oh well, Great CSPs as usual. I can't help but to laugh at the zombie one because of how out of character It is.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Nice CSPs! And it didn't take a month! XD
Kidding. Great job, as always.
Quote from: PAVGN on July 02, 2012, 10:21:55 PM
Aww, I was hoping for the topic to be called "Dese Nutz!" Oh well, Great CSPs as usual. I can't help but to laugh at the zombie one because of how out of character It is.

This bugger? Yea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 02, 2012, 10:29:20 PM #3794 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 10:31:48 PM by chaos_knight9000
Dam, that was fast. o.o Even though I have Marth over Diddy, but those are looking great. :D
I wonder whose next on the list.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509