SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

These amazing CSPs, now Im so spoiled with using only these, I cant get any more new skins :(

#firstworldproblems

If it's okay may I have a picture of the paper mario without part of the shoe cut off?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey SJS, do you still have the files for these hacks?

I've been looking for them, but couldn't find.. :-\

Updated my CSP pack, here's the changelist:

Custom CSP names (smaller and sleeker!)
Donkey Kong (new pose)

Samus (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Ivysaur (removed head from CSS name)
Squirtle (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Yoshi (made smaller and removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Lucario (removed the cheesy aura effect)
Bowser (removed head from CSS name)
R.O.B. (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Captain Falcon (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)

Haven't updated the Dropbox folders or the PM pack yet, and I won't until later.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 24, 2014, 12:37:49 AM
Updated my CSP pack, here's the changelist:

Custom CSP names (smaller and sleeker!)
Donkey Kong (new pose)

Samus (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Ivysaur (removed head from CSS name)
Squirtle (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Yoshi (made smaller and removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Lucario (removed the cheesy aura effect)
Bowser (removed head from CSS name)
R.O.B. (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)
Captain Falcon (removed head from "Ready to Fight!" banner)

Haven't updated the Dropbox folders or the PM pack yet, and I won't until later.



SJ. The new DK pose is sexy.

:srs: Put babies in my vagina.

That DK pose. Perfection.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would have to agree with the above comments

Sweet jesus...

How many new poses are upcoming, am I gonna have to change all my CSP'S again :P

March 26, 2014, 12:02:17 PM #5707 Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 01:07:44 PM by SUPAHSAWNIK99
:sonic: If you're not busy, could you make some more CSP's for Rosalina? I was on here earlier, and I didn't find what I was looking for. I need an orange. Thanks in advance! :sonic:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

And same with making a more brawlish Ice Mario CSP, could really use one.

Updated the PM CSP pack. There's no joke or prank here, the day is just a coincidence.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35535

Here are the Donkey Kong CSPs in case you missed them, need them, or just want to see them again.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



April 03, 2014, 02:32:29 AM #5711 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 04:20:25 AM by SJS
Decided to make some fancy renders for a few of my CSPs as rendering practice. Not something I'll ever want to take requests on, but hey, here they are. Might do this for a few more characters.

Yoshi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Pit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


hey that ike styled link texture. does anyone have  a link to it or something? i cant seem to find it on the vault anymore
I WILL GRIND BENEATH MY HEEL...ALL THAT EXISTS!!!

Quote from: SJS on April 03, 2014, 02:32:29 AM
Decided to make some fancy renders for a few of my CSPs as rendering practice. Not something I'll ever want to take requests on, but hey, here they are. Might do this for a few more characters.

*snip*



Whether you do any more or not using this (time consuming?) method, I am glad I got to see this much.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Pit looks pretty weird with that close up.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509