SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Did one more

Bowser
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Again, I'm not putting these in my CSP pack or anything. Just made them for fun. I think it's pretty amazing what rendering software can do.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Very nice. I really like the highlight on Bowser!

Ya I wish I could like that post on here. Those Bowser highlights are so much better looking! Is this too necro? I feel like not cause this thread is always active again-ish.
All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:


May 09, 2014, 08:48:11 PM #5719 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:51:11 PM by SJS
So I have a nice week-long break coming up, and I was thinking of making more of those fancy CSP render remakes and maybe putting together some sort of CSP pack with them.

Of course, I don't believe I'd be able to redo all of them. So what I want to ask... is there any particular pose you want to see "HD-ified"? Like before, it would just be default colors and the Project: M alt. Too much trouble to go into requests.


Quote from: HollowNeku on April 30, 2014, 08:10:13 PM
Link for this? --> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/Tlz_J4LxIE/Ike%20-%20Tellian%20Slide/bike5charizard.png
In the description of this video. I have no idea how I remembered that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufcc5puT6g
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 09, 2014, 08:48:11 PM
So I have a nice week-long break coming up, and I was thinking of making more of those fancy CSP render remakes and maybe putting together some sort of CSP pack with them.

Of course, I don't believe I'd be able to redo all of them. So what I want to ask... is there any particular pose you want to see "HD-ified"? Like before, it would just be default colors and the Project: M alt. Too much trouble to go into requests.

In the description of this video. I have no idea how I remembered that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ufcc5puT6g
I would want to see Samus.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


May 09, 2014, 11:47:44 PM #5722 Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 11:50:18 PM by Doqtor Kirby
Kirby!!!
and Jiggs, for my girlfriend


I'd like to see Luigi, but that's just my biased opinion.



Mario and your "SJS Link". Thank you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 10, 2014, 07:55:32 PM #5728 Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 10:09:09 PM by Not Kratos
I would like to see Roy.
EDIT: Also Olimar and Ganondorf