SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

March 11, 2014, 07:49:19 AM #5685 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 08:24:23 AM by Waveshocker Sigma


Don't think we didn't see this. CSS stuff when? CSS stuff when!? =D

Nevermind, it comes with it. Magnificent bastard, you. ¦)


an amazing rendition. i hope they actually do something like this for ZSS' design in sm4sh

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

<.<
That would make a good base for ZSS poses.
Just sayin'.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 11, 2014, 05:59:38 PM #5688 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:49:58 PM by 13eaty

There's one place in the new Z.S.S. pose I can't stop starring at...
The shinning on her right leg.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 03, 2014, 06:23:25 AM
well SJS, certainly been a while since we last saw you here.
my friends are getting a kick out of the SJS portrait pack of PM
Tell your friends I love them.

Quote from: BetaHousing on March 04, 2014, 09:31:54 PM
If anyone can help me out with this, it'd be a great help to me. Does anyone happen to have the project M CSS's in a folder where it all .png photos? I would like to add these to my build, yet I can't extract it from BrawlBox. thanks to whomever can help.
Still need this? Because I can probably put one together.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 06, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
Roy and Samus are still my favorites by far!
Haha, those are my favorites too.

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on March 07, 2014, 05:19:39 AM
So SJS, when the Smash 3 Project is complete, are we gonna see a Smash 3 version of the main cast's CSPs in your style? I still find your poses to be the best for everyone, Roy and Mewtwo included. ¦D
Maybe once it's done. Looks like a lot of work .-.

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on March 07, 2014, 09:21:02 AM
yo SJS, nice work on the BV redesign! i'm totally diggin' it, it looks more appealing and modern-looking, and not to mention how comfortable it feels as well

my regards! owo
Thanks! Glad people are digging the new Vault, since it'll probably look like that for a long, long time.

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on March 11, 2014, 07:49:19 AM
Don't think we didn't see this. CSS stuff when? CSS stuff when!? =D

Nevermind, it comes with it. Magnificent bastard, you. ¦)
Well I just know what people want before they want it.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on March 11, 2014, 01:22:22 PM
an amazing rendition. i hope they actually do something like this for ZSS' design in sm4sh
Same here, but I hope the hair is redone too. Didn't feel much like messing with it.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 11, 2014, 01:26:56 PM
<.<
That would make a good base for ZSS poses.
Maybe if it weren't such a headache. I'd rather just stick to BrawlBox for normal CSPs.

Quote from: 13eaty on March 11, 2014, 05:59:38 PM
There's one place in the new Z.S.S. pose I can't stop starring at...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nicely done With the ZSS. Also sorry about my submission and thank you for correcting it.

March 12, 2014, 01:27:26 AM #5691 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:32:19 AM by 13eaty
Lmao, ah beautiful... :')
but really it looks odd.

Quote from: SJS on March 12, 2014, 12:45:27 AM
Same here, but I hope the hair is redone too. Didn't feel much like messing with it.
Maybe if it weren't such a headache. I'd rather just stick to BrawlBox for normal CSPs.
Yea. I just saw the method you used to make that render. It's okay.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


One thing I wanna point out that I'm surprised that hasn't been done yet is a more normal Ice Mario CSP, only one I see in the current set is the Smash 3 one.

I threw your ZSS Hybrid into my build and it's amazing. Way better than the original ZSS. Great job to you and the others involved!

Quick question, what font do you use to make the Melee styled names for the stages?

Now the real question is how to make the same type of CSPs like SJS's without messing around in photoshop switching around colors forever...

Can somebody tell me where I can find this Falco?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Sempai on March 15, 2014, 02:53:57 AM
Now the real question is how to make the same type of CSPs like SJS's without messing around in photoshop switching around colors forever...
Figure out a way to make God cry. That's how he does it.