SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



for some reason, when I saw SJS replied, I foolishly thought was going to say he would open requests once again
gotta miss those times


That new render for Lucina looks gorgeous. Do you have the other recolors of her in that render pose?

I saw that you used it for those extra colors you just uploaded.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey SJS. Great job on Lucina. Do you think you can release those cBliss recolors that we talked about a while back? Thanks in advance either way.
Purple all day, everyday.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 31, 2014, 02:21:15 AM
for some reason, when I saw SJS replied, I foolishly thought was going to say he would open requests once again
gotta miss those times
Haha... don't think I'll ever do that again.

Quote from: Nao-chan on August 01, 2014, 09:34:58 PM
That new render for Lucina looks gorgeous. Do you have the other recolors of her in that render pose?

I saw that you used it for those extra colors you just uploaded.
I'm working on revamping the OP, adding a section for my new "HD" CSPs, and cutting all ties with Photobucket... but in the meantime: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yymrdr5n21kek7b/AACflnpsOaa7aumQDI1pwc9Ra

Quote from: TwoSixZero on August 01, 2014, 10:32:20 PM
Hey SJS. Great job on Lucina. Do you think you can release those cBliss recolors that we talked about a while back? Thanks in advance either way.
It's a lot of stuff to put together... and I haven't even started. Soon though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2014, 03:29:46 PM
You'll have to give me the portrait name or something, because whatever you linked isn't working.
my mistake, sorry

this is what i´m looking for:


OP's been updated with a new section for High Quality CSPs. There are quite a few new things there, so be sure to check it out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



you guys are overreacting, I really dont see much difference with the old ones

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 04, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
you guys are overreacting, I really dont see much difference with the old ones
I believe he re-posed them and then rendered them into HD.

That's how it looks that way. :kdance:

is the marth in the HD Csp a new vertex hack or something the hair is a bit different

What method did you use to render them, 3DS Max? Wouldn't it take a while like that?