SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

That Pitoo pose..... looks kinda familiar.... but I just cant put my finger on it.....


You can find it anywhere, just use a broken link for pictures!

(I can't see the picture)

Hey. I've noticed that almost every character has a set of cBliss recolors, such as this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib#lh:null-bmarth3cblisspink.png
And this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/CkTFCsR_OZ#lh:null-blucario4cblissblack.png
I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find the cBliss recolors. If somebody could tell me where these (not these two in particular but them all in general) would be, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
Purple all day, everyday.

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on July 21, 2014, 04:27:10 AM
That Pitoo pose..... looks kinda familiar.... but I just cant put my finger on it.....
Weird, I didn't purposefully reference anything. I could have referenced something subconsciously though.

Quote from: HollowNeku on July 23, 2014, 12:02:48 PM
where can i find this?

You'll have to give me the portrait name or something, because whatever you linked isn't working.

Quote from: TwoSixZero on July 23, 2014, 06:40:22 PM
Hey. I've noticed that almost every character has a set of cBliss recolors, such as this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib#lh:null-bmarth3cblisspink.png
And this: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbiksotuammpzd3/CkTFCsR_OZ#lh:null-blucario4cblissblack.png
I've looked everywhere and I can't seem to find the cBliss recolors. If somebody could tell me where these (not these two in particular but them all in general) would be, I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance.
They're from an unreleased cBliss recolor project that StarWaffle and I were working on. I don't think it'll ever get done, so I might just release the completed recolors in a pack or something.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The pack sounds like a good idea, SJS. Maybe if you do end up releasing it you could give me credit for the idea or something.
Purple all day, everyday.

Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2014, 03:29:46 PM

They're from an unreleased cBliss recolor project that StarWaffle and I were working on. I don't think it'll ever get done, so I might just release the completed recolors in a pack or something.
I'd love to see it released as is. I was stalking the thread for quite a while lol.

Does anyone by some miracle have the Nebula skin Samus? The DL link is gone and it's been a year or so iirc, and my search has been neigh ;-;

Quote from: Codex-9 on July 26, 2014, 12:35:29 AM
Does anyone by some miracle have the Nebula skin Samus? The DL link is gone and it's been a year or so iirc, and my search has been neigh ;-;
luckily i still have it in my samus folder since a long time when the link was good, should i reupload it? (it's not mine though)
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: ObskoreStreams on July 26, 2014, 02:16:40 AM
luckily i still have it in my samus folder since a long time when the link was good, should i reupload it? (it's not mine though)

Ohhh, if you can I would be in your debt! Previous owner's link just died out (He still has other nebula costumes of others that are still up and it's a been a year or so from what I know)

Quote from: Codex-9 on July 26, 2014, 12:35:29 AM
Does anyone by some miracle have the Nebula skin Samus? The DL link is gone and it's been a year or so iirc, and my search has been neigh ;-;

Neigh. https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6f3wugqqh07s4j/Nebula%20Samus.rar
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Hey guys, I was just wondering if any of you might have the DL link to this Joker Lucas. I already checked all Lucas' pages in the vault and googled it too and couldn't find it so I figured I'd drop a line. Thanks.
https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AABnZLCf-a8lA1XHTKZjgIpPMeJkNpaBsHlr9E4354GlWw/12/77575204/png/1024x768/3/1406530800/0/2/blucas3joker.png/gFbYmi7VOlAd_gSwqI6fupVncPAlTL5sUQl7uqiaV84

and btw... awesome stuff SJS. S Tier CSPs.  :af: