SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hey, does anyone have these recolors:



I couldn't find them. Thanks in advance.

Anyone got links for awakening recolors? I have minty and maritime, just can't find the DL for Mars or any other colors, for that matter.

Sooooooo....

When are you guys going to release the cBliss costumes? Doesn't look like you guys are in a rush to finish it.

My guess is they are focusing on wii U now

Hi! Big fan of your CSPs. I was wondering, do you have a tutorial somewhere on how you make your CSPs? I'd like to create my own CSP pack, but I can't find a tutorial on how to make a lot of them in the same pose with BrawlBox.

Quote from: Sempai on October 21, 2014, 07:47:35 AM
My guess is they are focusing on wii U now

lol smash bros for wii u is not even out yet

but ppl sure cant wait for it to come out, and start hacking it to turn it into melee too


it's been... 2 months since he was last active on here. this is certainly trag- *shot*

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

With Project M 3.5 releasing tomorrow, he better deliver.
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Cut the guy some slack, he's done all these CSPs for us, and though I would love for him to make ones based on the new 3.5 costumes, he may be too occupied for such a thing.

...

Or he could be doing nothing at all; either way, passive aggressiveness won't get us anywhere.

I really hope he does the csp for the new P:M models, I love his work and i like to have the same portrait for all the alts.
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Does anyone know how to find/download the cbliss colors?

I cant find olimars and ZSS among others...

Im Waiting A Update For The Coolest CSP For Project M! ^^

​​​How do you make portraits? I mean, I know what to do with the files'n'stuff, but to make quality ones? Do you need a greenscreen stage, a 3D Model viewer or something? Because mine seem awkward and don't fit with the rest. My major problem is with the lighting of the characters. If you could help me with all that, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Quote from: Luigifan141 on November 13, 2014, 10:44:54 PM
With Project M 3.5 releasing tomorrow, he better deliver.

No because he is NOT forced to, no need to be aggressive.

I know this is old post now. But I always wanted to say this.

Also, for everyone else, SJS did not posted on this thread long ago... it was even necroposted when it was on the DEAD status. Just saying.