SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Probably just the amount of Marth hax there are, the requests would be like 20 pages long before he even refreshes the thread.


Wanna hear a story? Then sit down and listen.

Once upon a time, SJS revamped his OP. As a part of that process, he also created a popularity poll containing characters that he had not yet posed. By some sort of fluke, SJS forgot to include Marth (blasphemy!). The Marth fanboys cried SO hard, that he continued to purposefully exclude Marth. After months of abrading posts and PMs inquiring if/when he could do Marth requests, SJS decided to "tease" some Marth poses. They were very flamboyant, and the fanboys were very displeased. SJS simpered. The end.

Moral of the story: I don't dislike Marth, only his pesky fanboys. He may not be in the poll, but he is obviously present in the OP, and was in the teaser image I posted a few weeks back. He will get done when I am feeling overly ambitious, just calm your tits. I'm not looking forward to him due to the quantity and diversity of his hacks like Haseyo had mentioned just above.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 13, 2012, 04:03:42 AM #3977 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:50:09 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2012, 03:52:08 AM
just calm your tits.

I HAVE CHORTLES!!!

Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2012, 03:52:08 AM
Wanna hear a story? Then sit down and listen.

Once upon a time, SJS revamped his OP. As a part of that process, he also created a popularity poll containing characters that he had not yet posed. By some sort of fluke, SJS forgot to include Marth (blasphemy!). The Marth fanboys cried SO hard, that he continued to purposefully exclude Marth. After months of abrading posts and PMs inquiring if/when he could do Marth requests, SJS decided to "tease" some Marth poses. They were very flamboyant, and the fanboys were very displeased. SJS simpered. The end.

That is the most hilarious sequence of events I have ever read.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Ah. The days where you had fun making silly Marth poses to tease the others. Those were hilarious.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


ones that were missed:

Zelda Requests

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27313
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27773
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11717
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26207

Ganondorf
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24363

samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26922
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27167

metaknight
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27421 (plus the recolors that comes with it)

rob
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25607

Mario


luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27161&Moderated=All

lucas
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24235
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25371
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26327

zss
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1846

snake
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26517
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26794
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609

peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10187

captain falcon
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662

ness
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352

falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606

lucario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25851

marth
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25994

ike
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325

bowser
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26647

falco
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26670&Moderated=All&facebook=true
both versions please

sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23470

link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26436

ice climbers
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25879

August 14, 2012, 12:45:51 AM #3981 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 12:52:18 AM by chaos_knight9000
...

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 14, 2012, 01:02:40 AM #3982 Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 01:05:48 AM by Segtendo
Holy [censored]. So many requests @_@
Dude. I think he's still taking Toon Link requests at the moment.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


No, he complied a list of all the additional requests people asked for. Which is pretty nice.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oooh. Gah. I always misread things :V
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh lord once you start taking Marth request I'm, gonna bombard you with requests. I am.

I have Marth, Roy, and Sephiroth. What's that like 17 slots?

Inb4coolstorybro.

Quote from: SJS on August 14, 2012, 01:25:34 AM
No, he complied a list of all the additional requests people asked for. Which is pretty nice.

yes i thought it would be nice and that they'd have a better chance

I just wanted to point something out, and I managed to make a whole page of replies  :notimp: