SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Be patient, and it'll be worth the wait. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 26, 2012, 04:17:34 PM
Be patient, and it'll be worth the wait. :srs:
Wasn't talking about the portraits, I just meant the thread in general. There's usually something that everyone's talking about.

Quote from: JayGamer on August 27, 2012, 08:54:20 AM
Wasn't talking about the portraits, I just meant the thread in general. There's usually something that everyone's talking about.
Okay, I know this is completely off-topic, but everytime I see your name, I think of this...

If your name is "JayGamer" doesn't that make you a "Jaymer?" ahahahha I'm too funny.

[/offtopic]




Thany posed it, I did that thing that I do.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Roy be our boy. And these be quite awesome.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Our boy is lookin' good. :vyse:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yay new Roy!   Why did she recolor yellow Roy so brown ;-;

Quote from: Boygos on August 29, 2012, 06:50:53 PM
Okay, I know this is completely off-topic, but everytime I see your name, I think of this...

If your name is "JayGamer" doesn't that make you a "Jaymer?" ahahahha I'm too funny.


Jaymer? D:> I'm not sure if I want to know what that is... (I literally just googled it :srs:)
[/offtopic]

Those Roy CSP's are awesome! That thing that you do is a thing that should kept getting done.
By you.
Yeah.  :>.>:

Quote from: JayGamer on August 30, 2012, 01:02:15 AM
Jaymer? D:> I'm not sure if I want to know what that is... (I literally just googled it :srs:)
[/offtopic]

Those Roy CSP's are awesome! That thing that you do is a thing that should kept getting done.
By you.
Yeah.  :>.>:
The two words combined, the word Jaymer means nothing xD

Quote from: StarWaffle on August 30, 2012, 12:45:06 AM
Yay new Roy!   Why did she recolor yellow Roy so brown ;-;
This^ :'(


Quote from: Boygos on August 30, 2012, 05:54:59 AM
The two words combined, the word Jaymer means nothing xD

Fair enough. xD

Out of curiosity SJS, would you accept requests for recolours of Roy?

Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2012, 07:54:06 PM


Thany posed it, I did that thing that I do.
Sweetness to da max.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Why is it that everytime you finish some CSPs, its always at night (for me)? :srs:

Anyways awesome Toon Links :D Sadly, I cannot use these due to having Skull Kid PSA over Toon Link :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509