SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Well, then that's my request :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Booty request. :oshi:
All my request have been asked. .-.

Quote from: SJS on September 03, 2012, 04:12:27 AM
Shadow is not next.

I knew there was a hidden black text in that, cause you would never forget a punctuation mark, you damn spelling king. ;p

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 04, 2012, 03:24:55 AM
I knew there was a hidden black text in that, cause you would never forget a punctuation mark, you damn spelling king. ;p
You clever gentlemen you!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

.....Pfft. Why not:

Lan Hikari - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23288

Good job on the TLinks, by the way. I literally wanted to go download all of the original hacks. Every single one.



September 04, 2012, 08:10:51 AM #4071 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 08:11:42 AM by JayGamer
Everyone requested everything.
I am actually kicking myself because I didn't see the Shadow thing  *facepalm*
OHOH There's a pun involved. Please tell me that wasn't intentional.

So,
Brendan, Dawn and Gold have probably all been requested by now lol


Quote from: Boygos on September 05, 2012, 01:39:46 AMSo, Brendan, Dawn and Gold have probably all been requested by now lol
What about your May? It could still be done since it's only done in BB.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 05, 2012, 01:43:12 AM
What about your May? It could still be done since it's only done in BB.
Already sent it


Still voting for Kirby in that poll. Gotta get him out there for his anniversary. :)



I know its a little late to be saying this, but... D'aww, you did my Chess Piece Knight~  <3

So much love for you SJS! So much love...  :>.>:

Quote from: Giga Man on September 05, 2012, 06:54:35 AM
Still voting for Kirby in that poll. Gotta get him out there for his anniversary. :)
Maybe, maybe not.

Quote from: Alouette on September 06, 2012, 03:17:38 AM
I know its a little late to be saying this, but... D'aww, you did my Chess Piece Knight~  <3

So much love for you SJS! So much love...  :>.>:
You're welcome XD


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645

Look what I compiled. Tested and it works, so have fun.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Must have been a pain to put it all together. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SJS on September 07, 2012, 02:06:57 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645

Look what I compiled. Tested and it works, so have fun.
:happy:

I love you.
Take that however you want :srs:
So you did get my pm? C: