SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

hey do u think u can do my sora hack? ^^

Surprised this one wasn't requested yet

Tai Kamiya - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17476

Really just need the season 1 variant.

 :happy:Can you post up the full body csps? Please!? I want to replace the csps in Classic Mode. :)

Quote from: Ymusanet on September 08, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
:happy:Can you post up the full body csps? Please!? I want to replace the csps in Classic Mode. :)
This isn't a bad idea^


could you possibly do the new sheik pose for my Phantom Assassin texture?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10528&Moderated=All

if you can it's greatly appreciated :)

Quote from: Ymusanet on September 08, 2012, 09:48:32 PM
:happy:Can you post up the full body csps? Please!? I want to replace the csps in Classic Mode. :)

Hmmm... couple of complications with that.

For one, some of the characters' Classic Mode portraits, like Link, Samus, and Wario, are broken into two separate images. Can probably be overcome with a little creativity.

Secondly, not all of my poses capture the character's entire body. In fact, few of them do. If I were to show the full images, you would find that many of them have missing feet and ankles.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 10, 2012, 01:41:14 AM
You would find that many of them have missing feet and ankles.

That is all.


Hey, how much will you take to post Pokemon Trainer portaits?
Because I'm doing Silver and White, White works perfectly and she's 90% done and silver, I'm just waiting the creator's permission
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: TheMTorres29 on September 13, 2012, 01:55:50 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11297 Finn
Would you (or anyone, really) mind sending this to me? I'm not a big fan of registering for things.

Quote from: Flygon on September 13, 2012, 03:15:19 AM
Hey, how much will you take to post Pokemon Trainer portaits?
Because I'm doing Silver and White, White works perfectly and she's 90% done and silver, I'm just waiting the creator's permission
No idea, but if you finish them in time I'll be sure to do 'em.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Can you make portraits from Gold Block Mario and my recolors, please?
http://www.file-upload.net/gal-10883/pyt86k/1.html



Quote from: Zekrom101 on September 14, 2012, 02:01:31 PM
My english isn't that well, so do you make them or not?
if not, why?
He's saying he might make it in another day. So probably not.