SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: JayGamer on September 14, 2012, 02:23:33 PM
He's saying he might make it in another day. So probably not.
Ok, thanks :)


September 14, 2012, 06:23:13 PM #4097 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 06:31:28 PM by SJS
Just gonna drop this here.


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That brought a smile to my face.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Very sexy.

Too bad I haven't touched Classic mode in years. :af:

Quote from: Victory Badguy on September 14, 2012, 06:39:26 PM
Very sexy.

Too bad I haven't touched Classic mode in years. :af:
this will make you touch it again ^^

smexy stuff SJS

I have a reason to play Classic Mode more.  :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I love it, SJ. A lot :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I feel like the background needs to be touched up now. Your CSPs make it look... bland. /:

damn so freakin' awesome :D wheres da fackin' marthhh?? D:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


sexy classic mode preview, I think youll do it once when you have all the characters possed and stuff, rite?

That's some sexy stuff, SJS  :srs:
How do you replace the Classic previews though? Is it in sc_selcharacter, or...?

Too bad. It's neat too, I can't play Classic Mode without the game crashing during "Team" fights.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 15, 2012, 06:34:58 AM
Too bad. It's neat too, I can't play Classic Mode without the game crashing during "Team" fights.
When using hacks?

If so... Check and make sure all your pac files are right. If they match the file size of the pcs, then that maybe why it freezes.

September 15, 2012, 08:16:52 PM #4109 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:21:55 PM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on September 15, 2012, 11:00:00 AM
When using hacks?

If so... Check and make sure all your pac files are right. If they match the file size of the pcs, then that maybe why it freezes.

Thanks, most likely the problem. Will definately look into that. Does that also apply for The Subspace Emisarry, and if I create my own .pac via Brawlbox, will it be acceptable?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html