SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 15, 2012, 08:16:52 PM
Thanks, most likely the problem. Will definately look into that. Does that also apply for The Subspace Emisarry, and if I create my own .pac via Brawlbox, will it be acceptable?
Should be, but I'd advise saving as a pair.

Doing that makes both a pcs, and pac file. And the pac files are the right size when this is done.

Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2012, 06:23:13 PM
Just gonna drop this here.



Can I have those Ganondorf poses?
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html


September 17, 2012, 07:41:34 PM #4113 Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:55:52 PM by SJS
Quote from: JayGamer on September 15, 2012, 05:25:56 AM
That's some sexy stuff, SJS  :srs:
How do you replace the Classic previews though? Is it in sc_selcharacter, or...?
pf/menu/intro/enter/chrXXXX.brres

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 17, 2012, 06:45:19 PM
Can I have those Ganondorf poses?
K. Assuming that's what you want. Because I don't share my pose animations.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 17, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
pf/menu/intro/enter/chrXXXX.brres
K. Assuming that's what you want. Because I don't share my pose animations.
Thanks
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: SJS on September 17, 2012, 07:41:34 PM
pf/menu/intro/enter/chrXXXX.brres

What size does the image need to be and if I wanted to replace Mario, would the XXXX be replaced with 000?

Do you still take requests for the old sets?

Quote from: Clone Mega on September 22, 2012, 12:00:18 AMDo you still take requests for the old sets?
I don't think he does that. Old set is old.


Btw SJS, congratz on joining the BrawlVault staff! :happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Aww. I like Samus' second old set better than the current one.

SJ, your a moderator now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Lee on September 22, 2012, 10:07:15 PM
SJ, your a moderator now?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's part of the BrawlVault staff now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Your Csp's are awesome man. Congrats!

I would like these 6 characters in Csps:
Celestial Enigma Sister by Lensho
Underworld Enigma Sister by Lensho
Red Alloy by Iwvi
Ronald McDonald by BigSharkZ
Rider by TheBen
Green Alloy by Iwvi

Thanks SJS :D

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on September 23, 2012, 03:35:58 AMYour Csp's are awesome man. Congrats! I would like these 6 characters in Csps: Celestial Enigma Sister by Lensho Underworld Enigma Sister by Lensho Red Alloy by Iwvi Ronald McDonald by BigSharkZ Rider by TheBen Green Alloy by Iwvi Thanks SJS :D
You're gonna have to wait until he finishes all characters then he'll do your requests.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

will there be a beta test to try out?
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV