SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I haven't given them a go yet, but looks like Ima be downloading PT hacks now. Great job! ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I will show you them.

Kidding aside, nice portraits, like always SJ.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Got what I was looking for! Great quality, as always, SJS.

Many thanks.


great pose, it fits the trainer perfectly!
i miss that time where you used to post a pose pic in full size before starting the CSPs...

Lol, "Show them to me".

Great stuff SJS. That's a great pose for the trainer, and I look forward to when the other Pokemon are done so I can combine the ones I use.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



You sly dog... I don't remember rigging any fingers on this....


Perhaps he's secretly a rigger........or just damn good. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 11:56:00 PM
Perhaps he's secretly a rigger........or just damn good. :>.>:
He could be both.  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



For a character who "doesn't have a lot of hacks" he sure does have... a lot of hacks. >.>

Great job as always SJS.

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 07:52:17 PM
I haven't given them a go yet, but looks like Ima be downloading PT hacks now. Great job! ;D

Pokemon Trainer has more good hacks than most people realize.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2012, 07:53:09 PM
I will show you them.

Kidding aside, nice portraits, like always SJ.

I don't want to see them.

But yeah, thanks.

Quote from: Spex130 on September 24, 2012, 08:05:29 PM
Got what I was looking for! Great quality, as always, SJS.

Many thanks.

I aim to please.

Quote from: jokekid on September 24, 2012, 10:24:03 PM
great pose, it fits the trainer perfectly!
i miss that time where you used to post a pose pic in full size before starting the CSPs...

I thought they kinda ruined the surprise of what pose I was gonna make.

Quote from: PAVGN on September 24, 2012, 10:30:28 PM
Lol, "Show them to me".

Great stuff SJS. That's a great pose for the trainer, and I look forward to when the other Pokemon are done so I can combine the ones I use.

Same here. The current Pokemon CSPs don't really match the style and quality that the Trainer has now.

Quote from: Giga Man on September 24, 2012, 11:20:58 PM
I LOL'd.

Awesome work, SJS, as usual. :)

Thaaaaanks!

Quote from: Boygos on September 24, 2012, 11:48:23 PM
You sly dog... I don't remember rigging any fingers on this....


I did lots of aesthetic touch-ups here and there on May. Wes too. There were so few imports I didn't mind the extra work.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on September 24, 2012, 11:56:00 PM
Perhaps he's secretly a rigger........or just damn good. :>.>:

Maybe it's all an illusion.

Quote from: Lee on September 25, 2012, 04:30:29 AM
He could be both.  :af:

Both, as well as the illusions.

Quote from: dougdude10 on September 26, 2012, 03:54:41 AM
awesome! who is up next?



Quote from: cheatglitch on September 26, 2012, 05:45:47 AM
Hey could you please make a recolors and stuff of these ones

Charizard
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27462

Venusaur
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27463

Blastoise
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27464



Quote from: ExorcistRain on September 26, 2012, 09:58:06 PM
For a character who "doesn't have a lot of hacks" he sure does have... a lot of hacks. >.>

Great job as always SJS.

Yeah, plus I downloaded over half the Pokemon Trainer hacks on the Vault.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 27, 2012, 02:10:13 AM
ಠ_ಠ
Yes, yes he is.

Oh you.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Kirby is 33.8% of the votes! do him next!