SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Wow, beautiful OP!
Also, how do you make the Fox CSPs without the BrawlBox shenanigans with his eyes? :O

Quote from: Flygon on September 30, 2012, 11:31:41 PM
None of your csp are giving me problems, and how many pictures did you use today xD?

KC posted while I was in the middle of adjusting my OP. It all works now.

Quote from: Red93 on September 30, 2012, 11:34:26 PM
Wow, beautiful OP!
Also, how do you make the Fox CSPs without the BrawlBox shenanigans with his eyes? :O

Photoshop magic!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on September 30, 2012, 02:07:48 PMIt would be tragic if it's never finished.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Dude, PLEAAAASE Explain that lighting ok
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Oh! Sorry dude, I didn't know (sorry again)


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: PAVGN on October 01, 2012, 12:06:11 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I put time and effort into making the recolors and CSPs for it. Would be tragic for that to go to waste.

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 01, 2012, 12:13:07 AM
Dude, PLEAAAASE Explain that lighting ok

I'm at a tragic to what do you mean. Please elaborate.

Quote from: KC on October 01, 2012, 01:19:37 AM
Oh! Sorry dude, I didn't know (sorry again)

Just a misunderstanding, no need to apologize.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 01, 2012, 04:29:49 AM #4177 Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 04:31:50 AM by GanonG0d81
Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 03:51:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm at a tragic to what do you mean. Please elaborate.
You CSPs, they have perfect HD and Shade just like nintendo's defaults have. What I'm asking is, HOW did you get it like that? My brawlbox only brightens my textures.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 01, 2012, 04:29:49 AM
You CSPs, they have perfect HD and Shade just like nintendo's defaults have. What I'm asking is, HOW did you get it like that? My brawlbox only brightens my textures.

he photoshops them >__>
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on October 01, 2012, 05:06:11 AM
he photoshops them >__>
Yes I know, I have it too, but how? What did he do. I'n new to photoshop because I used to use gimp.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

A gentleman never reveals his secrets.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2012, 03:30:45 PM
A gentleman never reveals his secrets.


I agree with the ol chap here.

There are some good CSP tuts in that area. That Red guy made a pretty good one.


Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 01, 2012, 02:00:42 PM

Yes I know, I have it too, but how? What did he do. I'n new to photoshop because I used to use gimp.

You know of the fairy tale "The Elves and the Shoemaker"? It's like that, except with gnomes and lots of booze.

Guess my secret's out now... Tragic.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 01, 2012, 04:21:21 PM
You know of the fairy tale "The Elves and the Shoemaker"? It's like that, except with gnomes and lots of booze.

Guess my secret's out now... Tragic.
Tragic
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

He seems to touch up on them a lot with the dodge and burn tools.

Anything else other then that isn't readily obvious to me.