SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Merchant Wario by Pako
SMAAAASH!! Wario by BP
Demoman by Pako
DIY Wario by BP
Samurai Goroh by BP
Does anyone have Figarillo by DasDonkey Team? I want to request It but as far as I know, nobody has reuploaded It...
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on October 08, 2012, 02:18:47 AM
Does anyone have Figarillo by DasDonkey Team? I want to request It but as far as I know, nobody has reuploaded It...

What does it look like?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 08, 2012, 04:07:13 AM #4232 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:17:21 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 03:20:35 AM
What does it look like?
I know what he's talking about. Lemme see if I can find a picture.

...

And I can't.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 08, 2012, 05:02:32 PM #4233 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:08:11 PM by SJS
Quote from: GanonG0d81 on October 07, 2012, 03:23:31 PM
Can I have your opinion on this CSP?

What do you think? Was it made to the best of your ability, or do you feel it could use improvement?

Quote from: Zekrom101 on October 07, 2012, 04:39:45 PM
oh, that means you're doing a new pose for wario?
If not i don't understand why i can't request new ones after the last request :P

Read the OP. Everyone gets 6 requests, then I move on to a different character. If you really really need six more requests, just PM one of your buddies and get him to post them for you.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 07, 2012, 08:50:56 PM
Could've done booty request...

Booty Requests is always Plan B. B for Booty.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2012, 04:07:13 AM
I know what he's talking about. Lemme see if I can find a picture.

...

And I can't.

There are two hacks I have that are unknown to me. Is it either of these?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 05:02:32 PM
There are two hacks I have that are unknown to me. Is it either of these?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No. Those aren't it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2012, 05:06:34 PM
No. Those aren't it.

I just remembered what the texture looked like after I posted that. Wonder who has kept that disturbing thing.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 05:09:01 PM
I just remembered what the texture looked like after I posted that. Wonder who has kept that disturbing thing.
So you DO remember.

Yea. I couldn't find it on the Vault, for some reason. I have strong memories of it though.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



QuoteRead the OP. Everyone gets 6 requests, then I move on to a different character. If you really really need six more requests, just PM one of your buddies and get him to post them for you.

Ok thanks :)
 Double posting.

I request not trying to use alt accounts to try and fool benevolent hackers into taking more of your requests for free, Zekrom101. Unless you really want people to have a very bad opinion of you. >.>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

October 08, 2012, 06:52:23 PM #4240 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 07:01:53 PM by Zekrom101
I just want to mention the "alt account" was my brother! -.-
he just registered here and wanted to request my recolors for his CSS...

because nearly all other Wario hacks are currently requested...
please, i'm not a bad guy, i just have a brother who makes me trouble often...

Quote from: Zekrom101 on October 08, 2012, 06:52:23 PM
I just want to mention the "alt account" was my brother! -.-
he just registered here and wanted to request my recolors for his CSS...

because nearly all other Wario hacks are currently requested...
please, i'm not a bad guy, i just have a brother who makes me trouble often...

Haha... it's cool.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 08, 2012, 05:02:32 PMThere are two hacks I have that are unknown to me. Is it either of these?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The one on the left looks like Biker Wario by ShadowSquid, and the one on the right is Foreman Spike by BigSharkZ.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2012, 05:22:48 PMYea. I couldn't find it on the Vault, for some reason.

It was deleted along with all of DasDonkey Team's other hacks because MegaUpload was shut down. I really doubt anyone still has It, but I really hope someone does. I need It for something more than just SJS' CSPs.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Hi.

I updated my CSP pack.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28645

You should probably download it again.

Bye.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.