SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on November 08, 2012, 03:53:15 AM
Edited my OP to add a new rule. Requests are limited to six per person, and that includes that person's alt accounts. I'm not stupid, so if you want to try and cheat the system find a less obvious way to do it.
Holy alt account, Batman!  :oshi:

why do people have alt accounts? even when i have hit my max of 6 requests per character, someone else usually ends up requesting the other one or two i didn't have. jeez people! he does this for free! be respectful!

Quote from: dougdude10 on November 08, 2012, 04:21:15 AMwhy do people have alt accounts? even when i have hit my max of 6 requests per character, someone else usually ends up requesting the other one or two i didn't have. jeez people! he does this for free! be respectful!
Kit Ballard has one. So we know she's on a cellphone. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 08, 2012, 04:13:27 AM
Wait... I read this rule when I first joined the forums... Why did you state that you edited your OP now?

Oh, now I understand... you directed that comment toward the user above you, since those hacks contain "requests" that exceed the aforementioned rule... nevermind then. :P
Yeah, it's been there since an alt account incident that occurred a few weeks ago. I added it discreetly, but I figured I'd bring it up since someone else with a new alt account popped up.

Quote from: dougdude10 on November 08, 2012, 04:21:15 AM
why do people have alt accounts? even when i have hit my max of 6 requests per character, someone else usually ends up requesting the other one or two i didn't have. jeez people! he does this for free! be respectful!
Thank you.



My negs, I am done.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Odette/Lucario/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thank you very much!

I like this pose. Though, upon opening and seeing nothing but Mewtwo my first thought was "where's Lucario?" then I lol'ed.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

You, sir, work extra fast :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 08, 2012, 06:02:09 PM #4327 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:30:14 PM by Pear_Knight
Well that was fast. Great job. :D

Hmm...I don't see Amaterasu. I guess it couldn't be done. I was curious anyway. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

First I remembered I had a hack on Lucario, then I thought I was too late, then I realized it used a dark texture. But it got finished anyway! Thanks.

Literally everything I had was requested, and these puppies are all gorgeous. Good work, huh?


Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 05:59:26 PMYou, sir, work extra fast :srs:

This. Seriously, I'm not used to you finishing you CSPs this quickly. You even did my crappy Zoroark recolor and Culex. Awesome, thanks SJS.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Shun_One on November 08, 2012, 05:57:34 PM
Thank you very much!

I like this pose. Though, upon opening and seeing nothing but Mewtwo my first thought was "where's Lucario?" then I lol'ed.

No problem. Dude, it was like super Mewtwo overload this time around.

Quote from: Segtendo on November 08, 2012, 05:59:26 PM
You, sir, work extra fast :srs:

I did a lot before I opened requests to create the illusion that I work fast.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 06:02:09 PM
Well that was fast. Great job. :D

Hmm...I don't see Amaterasu. I guess it couldn't be done. I was curious anyway. :P

It looked ridiculous... the head wasn't even in the CSP. I wasn't about to take the time to make the CSP look good when the mod itself didn't have that kind of effort put into it. Maybe if the neck and head were actually rigged to something, I would have.

Quote from: PAVGN on November 08, 2012, 06:54:17 PM
This. Seriously, I'm not used to you finishing you CSPs this quickly. You even did my crappy Zoroark recolor and Culex. Awesome, thanks SJS.

I figured you'd appreciate that.

Quote from: Lee on November 08, 2012, 07:30:39 PM
One post and a request...

My spider senses are tingling...

That's so one page ago. =P
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't too big of a fan of the first two Lucario poses.  The auras looked a little too corny and the poses lacked ferocity.  However, this new pose is fantastic.  It looks so much more powerful and assertive than the previous two poses, and the hand aura is a lot nicer. 

Also, Star's Mewtwo looks badass in that pose.

Fantastic as always!  Really love how the pose turned out.

My only issue is that for Star's Mewtwo (or any of the Mewtwos really) he isn't looking towards the camera like with the normal Lucario CSP.  It's a minor issue though and aside from that they look amazing.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2012, 10:08:09 PMFantastic as always!  Really love how the pose turned out. My only issue is that for Star's Mewtwo (or any of the Mewtwos really) he isn't looking towards the camera like with the normal Lucario CSP.  It's a minor issue though and aside from that they look amazing.
Well Star's Mewtwo doesn't have eye movement so can't do much about that. :-/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509