SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Well Star's Mewtwo doesn't have eye movement so can't do much about that. :-/

Yeah, I know.  That's the problem with these CSPs.  They're almost too good for the hacks they're for.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 08, 2012, 09:53:30 PM
I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't too big of a fan of the first two Lucario poses.  The auras looked a little too corny and the poses lacked ferocity.  However, this new pose is fantastic.  It looks so much more powerful and assertive than the previous two poses, and the hand aura is a lot nicer. 

Also, Star's Mewtwo looks badass in that pose.

Yeah, they were good at the time, but look subpar when compared to the latest pose.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 08, 2012, 10:08:09 PM
Fantastic as always!  Really love how the pose turned out.

My only issue is that for Star's Mewtwo (or any of the Mewtwos really) he isn't looking towards the camera like with the normal Lucario CSP.  It's a minor issue though and aside from that they look amazing.

Yeah, the imports with the fixed stare bug me too. Sometimes I fix it, sometimes I don't.

Quote from: Pear_Knight on November 08, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Well Star's Mewtwo doesn't have eye movement so can't do much about that. :-/

There's a lot I could have done, but I didn't.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



*goes and downloads renamon just for the csp*

xD

Quote from: joke. on November 08, 2012, 11:45:45 PM*goes and downloads renamon just for the csp* xD
The CSPs makes us wanna download other hacks. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Definitely like this over the previous poses, GJ dude.

I love those Wario CSPs, man. And thanks for the Shake King download, CutterKirby. I've been looking for that hack forever.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


November 09, 2012, 09:01:14 AM #4343 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:05:39 AM by ~BC~
Will there be in game icons for the new Lucario?

November 10, 2012, 04:07:02 PM #4344 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:29:44 PM by Pear_Knight
I just came here to say, I love that you used your magic to make Shiki even sexier on LSTeam blog post. ;)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Can you make CSPs for Mastaklo's Custom Vegeta Pack over Wolf?

Quote from: Ganonpunch on November 11, 2012, 03:05:47 AM
Can you make CSPs for Mastaklo's Custom Vegeta Pack over Wolf?
I believe he's taking Lucario requests.

<_< Tourists...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i actually use your CSPs to find good looking mods for mah brawls

Quote from: joke. on November 11, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
i actually use your CSPs to find good looking mods for mah brawls
You, I and probably almost everyone else does this xD

SJS CSPs
Making people fill their SDs since 2011
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: joke. on November 11, 2012, 08:20:43 PM
i actually use your CSPs to find good looking mods for mah brawls
Quote from: Flygon on November 11, 2012, 11:18:32 PM
You, I and probably almost everyone else does this xD

SJS CSPs
Making people fill their SDs since 2011
That's one of the main reasons I love making CSPs... getting to discover great new hacks that I've never noticed before.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.