SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


June 07, 2010, 05:18:49 PM #106 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:05:52 PM by SJS
Ever wonder what a massive update looks like? Well BAM! There it is.

Red Phazon Bowser, Fox, Red A2 Army Fox, Blue A2 Army Fox, Bulbasaur, Shiny Jigglypuff, Scytherpuff, Bluepuff, Ms. Jiggz and Watch, Crown Jigglypuff, Old Link, Dooplis Mario, Dooplis Shadow Mario, NES Mario, Cosmic Clone Mario, Wesker Snake, Big Boss, Black Tunic Toon Link, Toon Link with Mirror Shield, Mr. W, Strikers Wario

They can be found on page one, as usual.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You are amazing!!!

<_<
>_>

I didn't want to do this to you, since so many other people are requesting stuff. But could you make CSPs for all of my character hacks? Please.

Quote from: SJS on June 07, 2010, 05:18:49 PM
Ever wonder what a massive update looks like? Well BAM! There it is.



i was just excited but whats that red thing in his eye?


im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.

June 07, 2010, 08:33:20 PM #111 Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 08:56:24 PM by Choppasmith
These are awesome CSPs, and I've recently started to FINALLY compile CSPs for my texture collection (especially since Brawl Box makes it so easy now) And the idea of having fresh new portraits that are all uniform really appeal to me (also considering using ASF1's Blue CSS)

So, if you don't mind, following Charby's example, here's a list of CSPs based on my texture collection I'd like to humbly request. I'm in NO hurry for these and don't want to bug you any.

MARIO

Galaxy Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=788&Moderated=All

Dr. Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4356&Moderated=All

Lario (on Stack Smash)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Mario/Lario.rar

Tron Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=825&Moderated=All

LINK
Soldier Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=622&Moderated=All

SAMUS

Zombie/SA-X (considering you already have the matching ZSS ^^)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1555&Moderated=All

Dark Armor Samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7045&Moderated=All

Iron Man
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2262&Moderated=All


Peach

Kaze Coyote's Rosalina
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5443&Moderated=All

Maid Peach
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5599&Moderated=All

NES Peach
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Peach/NESPeach.rar

And I know you haven't done any Pikachus yet, but I'd really like a CSP for a favorite texture of mine, Pappychu from Stack Smash
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pikachu/Pappychu.rar

Again, I apologize if it's a lot to ask. Again, no hurry or anything. It's just these are awesome CSPs and I'd like to see them for my collection ^^

June 07, 2010, 08:53:39 PM #112 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:06:45 PM by SJS
I do see all requests posted here, and I (usually) never forget about anyone. There have been a lot of requests lately, but I do plan on getting around to a good majority of them. Remember, patience is a virtue.

Anyway, added some CSS portraits. They're under the stages section one the first page.

Another thing, won't be doing any stages for a while. My poor SD card stopped working T-T
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


How did it just stop working? Hope u backed up ur stuff man..

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.

I feel really bad making my post of requests right after this post. It wasn't intentional man. Sorry ;_;

Quote from: Choppasmith on June 07, 2010, 08:59:25 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.

I feel really bad making my post of requests right after this post. It wasn't intentional man. Sorry ;_;

Its all good man no need to apologize, you weren't the only one anyway. theres no rush anyway, since SJS said he will do Boshi eventually.

Quote from: SJS on June 07, 2010, 08:53:39 PM
I do see all requests posted here, and I (usually) never forget about anyone. There have been a lot of requests lately, but I do plan on getting around to a good majority of them. Remember, patience is a virtue.

Anyway, added some CSS portraits. They're under the stages section.






Another thing, won't be doing any stages for a while. My poor SD card stopped working T-T

Could you do Lloyd please sir?

June 07, 2010, 10:15:06 PM #117 Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 04:19:53 PM by SJS
Quote from: Choppasmith on June 07, 2010, 08:59:25 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 07, 2010, 08:25:50 PM
im not surprised my request never got answered due to the fuckn people requesting 11 things at the same time.

I feel really bad making my post of requests right after this post. It wasn't intentional man. Sorry ;_;
No need to feel bad. Some people request everything in one post, others request one or two things in multiple posts, it's all the same. It doesn't bug me.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS is there something wrong with the wesker snake csp?

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on June 07, 2010, 10:21:34 PM
SJS is there something wrong with the wesker snake csp?
Maybe? I'll redo it once the new Wesker texture comes out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.