SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



omg, i wont be in time to do my charizard plans!




I assume you're doing all the requests you've done already right? If so, then I don't have any requests because the hacks I want CSPs for hasn't changed since last time.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Oh god I still need to finish onix but I need to edit his uv points, maybe I'll send you his files and you can photoshop the eyes, why not xD
Here's an unreleased hack of mine
Zapdos: http://www.mediafire.com/?jbaxupb83lb0nh3
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on November 13, 2012, 09:12:13 PM
Girantina (Alternate Form) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29030

Dunno what I can do with that one, it's barely rigged.

Quote from: PAVGN on November 13, 2012, 11:56:14 PM
I assume you're doing all the requests you've done already right? If so, then I don't have any requests because the hacks I want CSPs for hasn't changed since last time.

Yup, like always.

Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 12:10:12 AM
Oh god I still need to finish onix but I need to edit his uv points, maybe I'll send you his files and you can photoshop the eyes, why not xD
Here's an unreleased hack of mine
Zapdos: http://www.mediafire.com/?jbaxupb83lb0nh3

That's Charmander XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



It seems someone assumed something incorrectly...

Tragic. :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Flygon on November 14, 2012, 12:55:21 AM
lol wut? It's zapdos over charizard.

The .pac file is Charmander.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Okay, I'm re- Oh, wait, everyone requested everything