SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


*sees that on the imgur front page*
*comes to post it here*
*gets ninja'd* :| SJ! booty request!

November 19, 2012, 06:28:46 AM #4412 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:43:51 AM by dougdude10
smexy! who are we bombarding you with next SJS?

damn, just finished my charizard mod, and im too late...
any posibility of u making it anyways?
i'd PM u a download link

Quote from: joke. on November 19, 2012, 08:07:41 AM
damn, just finished my charizard mod, and im too late...
any posibility of u making it anyways?
i'd PM u a download link
Same here, I have three hacks I just finished.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 18, 2012, 12:30:47 AM
Is it just me, or did anyone else suffer a lapse of memory that SJS mentioned making CSPs for Charizard?  :oshi:

I feel very weird for not remembering anything about it.  Probably because of the off-topicness.  :srs:

You posted in this thread several times since I began taking Charizard requests. Maybe start doing some Brain Age?

Quote from: SmashClash on November 18, 2012, 03:36:56 PM
This reminded me of you, SJS:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Swag.

Quote from: dougdude10 on November 19, 2012, 06:28:46 AM
smexy! who are we bombarding you with next SJS?

loldunno

Quote from: joke. on November 19, 2012, 08:07:41 AM
damn, just finished my charizard mod, and im too late...
any posibility of u making it anyways?
i'd PM u a download link
Quote from: Flygon on November 19, 2012, 08:49:32 AM
Same here, I have three hacks I just finished.

No, I'm tired of looking at Charizard and Charizard related things right now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
You posted in this thread several times since I began taking Charizard requests. Maybe start doing some Brain Age?
Such a good game :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on November 19, 2012, 07:55:31 PM
You posted in this thread several times since I began taking Charizard requests. Maybe start doing some Brain Age?
Quote from: Segtendo on November 19, 2012, 08:08:44 PM
Such a good game :srs:

I was never good at memory games. :P

Except those in Zelda.  I HAD to do those to complete the game fully...  I honestly think I didn't remember the requests because almost an entire page was thrown off-topic (by me, I believe, sorry. :P).
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Segtendo on November 19, 2012, 08:08:44 PM
Such a good game :srs:
My god I love those challenging frustrating little [censored]es "Brain Age" and "Brain Age 2" I love them.


November 21, 2012, 12:59:21 PM #4419 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 01:00:16 PM by JayGamer
Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 19, 2012, 08:15:34 PM
I was never good at memory games. :P

Except those in Zelda.  I HAD to do those to complete the game fully...  I honestly think I didn't remember the requests because almost an entire page was thrown off-topic (by me, I believe, sorry. :P).
I love how you apologize for going off-topic.
And continue to go off-topic.
No offence intended, but I just find it hilarious :P

And what's up with these sudden ghost-town moments?

November 21, 2012, 05:17:20 PM #4420 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:00:29 PM by Linkxp500
Hmm... I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to request some Links. :-\

The thing is, I like Link's current pose now, so I'm not sure if I want to request Links if it means a new pose. :srs:

What say you, SJS?  I hadn't registered here in time for Link's last pose, so I'd like a chance to request 4 (Or 3, if you have already done Tormod's Materialized/Shaderized Dark Link; I saw a Dark Link that resembled it, but I wasn't sure if it was the same) Link hacks for the current pose.

If the answer is no, I'll patiently wait for an official round of new Link requests. (I'd prefer if you give me an answer instead of just ignoring my post, thanks.)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 21, 2012, 05:17:20 PM
Hmm... I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to request some Links. :-\

The thing is, I like Link's current pose now, so I'm not sure if I want to request Links if it means a new pose. :srs:

What say you, SJS?  I hadn't registered here in time for Link's last pose, so I'd like a chance to request 4 (Or 3, if you have already done Tormod's Materialized/Shaderized Dark Link; I saw a Dark Link that resembled it, but I wasn't sure if it was the same) Link hacks for the current pose.

If the answer is no, I'll patiently wait for an official round of new Link requests. (I'd prefer if you give me an answer instead of just ignoring my post, thanks.)

Nope. I'm not one to give people special treatment. Besides, would it really be fair to everyone else who wants stuff? Not really.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 21, 2012, 11:39:33 PM
Nope. I'm not one to give people special treatment. Besides, would it really be fair to everyone else who wants stuff? Not really.

Okay.  I thank you for the honest and straightforward answer, even if I don't like it. :)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I hate to ask this now considering the circumstances, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

With the new project m update (v2.5), they are adding a few textures. I asked them before you finished Charizard if I could have them early in order to request them from here or if they could do it themselves, but I never got a reply back about it.

I was going to ask if you could possibly do the newer ones once they release the update. I believe the Lucario recolors you have already done. The only different ones are for Sonic, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.

I understand if you consider this a personal request and wouldn't want to do it, I'd just hate to have a few of them use the default csp and not yours.

November 23, 2012, 04:34:10 AM #4424 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 04:37:00 AM by SJS
Quote from: iLink on November 23, 2012, 12:14:03 AM
I hate to ask this now considering the circumstances, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

With the new project m update (v2.5), they are adding a few textures. I asked them before you finished Charizard if I could have them early in order to request them from here or if they could do it themselves, but I never got a reply back about it.

I was going to ask if you could possibly do the newer ones once they release the update. I believe the Lucario recolors you have already done. The only different ones are for Sonic, Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard.

I understand if you consider this a personal request and wouldn't want to do it, I'd just hate to have a few of them use the default csp and not yours.

Project: M does their own thing. I do my own thing.

They'll get done when the time is right.

Besides, didn't I just do the Project: M Charizards? So they're making different ones or something?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.