SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

You did the ones in the current 2.1 build, but they have shown a few different ones that will be used for the upcoming 2.5 build.

 :>.>:... Did I survive an apocalypse or something? Where is everybody?

Quote from: JayGamer on November 27, 2012, 05:55:26 AM
:>.>:... Did I survive an apocalypse or something? Where is everybody?

Apparently, we're waiting on SJS's next pose.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Linkxp500 on November 27, 2012, 02:16:05 PM
Apparently, we're waiting on SJS's next pose.

i imagined SJS posing in a power ranger style for some reason... :>.>:

Quote from: joke. on November 27, 2012, 03:21:49 PM
i imagined SJS posing in a power ranger style for some reason... :>.>:

I'd like to see this. :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Well I wanted to go back and do requests for some of my more recent poses. But I bought a new laptop recently, and the screen dimensions are smaller than my old one. So my BrawlBox poses created on my old laptop can't be done until I get my hands on a 1600x900 monitor. And an RGB cable. And a desk.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 02, 2012, 03:24:10 AM
Well I wanted to go back and do requests for some of my more recent poses. But I bought a new laptop recently, and the screen dimensions are smaller than my old one. So my BrawlBox poses created on my old laptop can't be done until I get my hands on a 1600x900 monitor. And an RGB cable. And a desk.

This is rather unfortunate.


Quote from: Boygos on December 02, 2012, 06:48:35 AMThis is rather unfortunate.

Don't you mean...Tragic?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 02, 2012, 07:39:37 PM
Don't you mean...Tragic?

Darn!  I should've been the one to say that. :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: BuckWild on December 02, 2012, 09:10:03 PM
Darn!  I should've been the one to say that. :oshi:
How tragic. >_>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Why do I get the feeling I am being trolled because of my own mistakes? :notimp:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Boygos on December 02, 2012, 06:48:35 AM
This is rather unfortunate.

Mia, Sheik, Wolf, Roy, Toon Link, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Lucario, and Charizard are the only ones I could potentially do requests for.

But not now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


There's always the option of making a new pose.





:srs:

Quote from: JayGamer on December 03, 2012, 04:27:28 AM
There's always the option of making a new pose.





:srs:

That option requires a new pose to be pictured and made real.  It also requires it to be satisfying the style of the type of character in the pose.  In addition it needs to look appealing.

That's why the Ginyu Force were considered weird and an embarrassment to Frieza's henchmen on Namek. :srs:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: BuckWild on December 03, 2012, 04:05:50 PM
That option requires a new pose to be pictured and made real.  It also requires it to be satisfying the style of the type of character in the pose.  In addition it needs to look appealing.

That's why the Ginyu Force were considered weird and an embarrassment to Frieza's henchmen on Namek. :srs:
That may be true, but we all know SJS is a wizard.
He can do anything.

Also, Ginyu Force reference. Oh, DBZ. How I love you so.