SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on December 03, 2012, 01:18:54 AM
Mia, Sheik, Wolf, Roy, Toon Link, Pokemon Trainer, Wario, Lucario, and Charizard are the only ones I could potentially do requests for.

But not now.
Dawww I would like see some Ike requests taken :P

oh wellll


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 05, 2012, 01:44:24 AM
Dawww I would like see some Ike requests taken :P

oh wellll

If I had some inspiration, then maybe.

And if I wanted to lose all inspiration, I'd look at this.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2012, 01:29:12 AMIf I had some inspiration, then maybe. And if I wanted to lose all inspiration, I'd look at this.
I smell new Ike pose soon.... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 07, 2012, 01:32:13 AM
I smell new Ike pose soon.... :>.>:
Heh. I just wanna see some SJS styled Ezio CSPs :p

Quote from: SJS on December 07, 2012, 01:29:12 AM
If I had some inspiration, then maybe.

And if I wanted to lose all inspiration, I'd look at this.
Does anybody else not like this design?
He looks like a cyborg, and I can't tell if he's holding a sword or its attached to his arm.

Quote from: Giga Man on December 08, 2012, 12:06:41 AM
Does anybody else not like this design?
He looks like a cyborg, and I can't tell if he's holding a sword or its attached to his arm.

I agree with you. I noticed that with quite a few of the remade characters for Kakusei.

Quote from: JayGamer on December 08, 2012, 12:56:39 AM
I agree with you. I noticed that with quite a few of the remade characters for Kakusei.
That's probably because it was almost "Modern Emblem" or "Fire Emblem on Mars"...

Anyway, if SJS seeks inspiration, well, an FE13 artbook did just get released.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Is there any way to get your older CSP poses?

Besides travelling back in time, you know. I rather stay away from that.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 09, 2012, 05:54:18 PM
Is there any way to get your older CSP poses?

Besides travelling back in time, you know. I rather stay away from that.


When you click a character, the old poses are listed as sub-albums on the left side.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 09, 2012, 08:08:55 PM
When you click a character, the old poses are listed as sub-albums on the left side.

Oh lol. That option wasn't visible without some clicking around. Thanks.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is there a guide to replacing the CSP's anywhere? I really want to use these but I'm completely lost on how to do it. Sorry if this is a newbie question.
-pending-

Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 10, 2012, 08:12:23 PM
Is there a guide to replacing the CSP's anywhere? I really want to use these but I'm completely lost on how to do it. Sorry if this is a newbie question.

There sure is. First part details one method to make CSPs, second part tells how to replace them.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49755.0

If you still don't understand after reading this, just ask.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 11, 2012, 01:08:30 AM #4453 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:10:12 AM by SpaceNinjaStridez
The guide didn't say what file directory I should be put the csps on the sd card. I learned how to replace the csps in brawl box but I'm not sure where I put them so that they actually show up.

Also I probobly should note that I'm using Riivolution so the way I set up my files might be different than you.
-pending-

December 11, 2012, 01:19:03 AM #4454 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 01:19:55 AM by SJS
Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 11, 2012, 01:08:30 AM
The guide didn't say what file directory I should be put the csps on the sd card. I learned how to replace the csps in brawl box but I'm not sure where I put them so that they actually show up.

Also I probobly should note that I'm using Riivolution so the way I set up my files might be different than you.

I'm not too familiar with Riivolution, but if I had to guess based on the little I know, I'd say common5_en.pac would go in the folder 'brawlmods/system'. And if you use sc_selcharacter_en.pac, it would go in 'brawlmods/menu2' I think you have to keep the "_en" on the filenames.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.