SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2012, 01:19:03 AM
I'm not too familiar with Riivolution, but if I had to guess based on the little I know, I'd say common5_en.pac would go in the folder 'brawlmods/system'. And if you use sc_selcharacter_en.pac, it would go in 'brawlmods/menu2' I think you have to keep the "_en" on the filenames.
Well i have riivolution and i have a common5.pac in...
private/wii/app/rsbe/pfmenu2
yep pf and menu2 together.

I got it to work now thanks to your help. I appreciate it.
-pending-

Quote from: SpaceNinjaStridez on December 11, 2012, 01:31:07 AM
I got it to work now thanks to your help. I appreciate it.
Good to hear.


I guess I'll revamp Ike again since that's what I feel like doing right now.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


 :af:
Ezio+Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435

I would absolutely love it if you did all of these... but if you don't want too, my six are:
-Default
-Ebony
-Auburn
-Scarlett
-Roman Stone
-Emerald

All the normal sword version please, as well as the shaded face alternate texture.

Thanks!!



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325

Also, the default Ezio w/ the hidden blade from the download Nano just posted.

Nano, is it okay if I send him the ACII version of Ezio you sent to me as a gift that one time?


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
:af:
Ezio+Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435
I'd love the camo recolor of the long sword.

Also, this. Everything else will be revamped, so... yea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Seg already requested PT so all I want is Cyber Sub-Zero.

Hope they all turn out good.

Quote from: Boygos on December 12, 2012, 02:28:43 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325

Nano, is it okay if I send him the ACII version of Ezio you sent to me as a gift that one time?
I'm cool with that

hey sjs, what happened to tht extra csp place where u had csps of shadow etc?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The things I do for my team-mates...

Minty Ike
Maritime Ike
-
And that leaves me with four, so...
Shun's Ike
Black Cape Ike

Thanks a bunch.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 11, 2012, 11:35:35 PM
:af:
Ezio+Recolors
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29435

I would absolutely love it if you did all of these... but if you don't want too, my six are:
-Default
-Ebony
-Auburn
-Scarlett
-Roman Stone
-Emerald

All the normal sword version please, as well as the shaded face alternate texture.

Thanks!!




Do a collab with me and I'll make 'em all  :af:


Quote from: JELLYpWnzU on December 12, 2012, 03:52:01 AM
hey sjs, what happened to tht extra csp place where u had csps of shadow etc?

Looks like the images broke. I'll remember to fix it later.

Quote from: Shun_One on December 12, 2012, 04:09:00 AM
The things I do for my team-mates...

Minty Ike
Maritime Ike
-
And that leaves me with four, so...
Shun's Ike
Black Cape Ike

Thanks a bunch.

Actually, I already grabbed Maritime Ike for myself. So you can give me two different ones if you want XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 12, 2012, 05:14:09 AM #4466 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:15:15 AM by Nanobuds
Hmm... whats your idea for a Collab with me?

Just PM me if you don't wanna junk up your thread ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 05:14:09 AM
Hmm... whats your idea for a Collab with me?

Just PM me if you don't wanna junk up your thread ;)

Well I've been wanting to see Juri from Street Fighter imported if that sounds interesting XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


If you can find a model of her, I'll be glad to import her.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2012, 12:25:12 PM
If you can find a model of her, I'll be glad to import her.

But of course

https://www.dropbox.com/s/374bobv1t1j6ujq/Juri.zip
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.