SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


i need to convert these images into .brres files?

January 05, 2013, 09:18:37 PM #4562 Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:05:11 AM by AndIQuote
Do you still have these, by any chance?


Hey, SJS, you mind if I use your CSPs to make BP's for this HUD?

It's pretty much just re-sizing to fit and such. I figured I'd get permission before finishing off anyone's requests.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on January 06, 2013, 06:11:23 AM
Hey, SJS, you mind if I use your CSPs to make BP's for this HUD?

It's pretty much just re-sizing to fit and such. I figured I'd get permission before finishing off anyone's requests.
this
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AndIQuote on January 05, 2013, 09:18:37 PM
Do you still have these, by any chance?



Lol at the Cloud not even having rigged fingers.  There are better ones on the vault.  Ninka's for example.

January 15, 2013, 04:33:08 AM #4566 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 04:35:08 AM by Maxina
Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. ^_^;

But hey SJ, I was kinda wondering since (I think) you're still doing Charizard requests. When you get a chance, do you think you can make new CSP's for the Female Pokemon Trainer Pack by Seth Fireburst? o.o

http://www.mediafire.com/?9jckk1dg1turnlp

If you want it in your newest style, I don't mind if you only do PT and Charizard for now. :3

(I forget when your Squirtle ones were updated. xD)

I would really appreciate it whenever you're free!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Let's wait for SJS's surprices.

What surprises? I didn't hear about surprises!?

SJS, is there any reason Peach doesn't have a default red CPS for the newest pose? I've looked numerous times just in case it wasn't named right and I haven't been able to find it.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on January 20, 2013, 04:52:31 AM
What surprises? I didn't hear about surprises!?

SJS, is there any reason Peach doesn't have a default red CPS for the newest pose? I've looked numerous times just in case it wasn't named right and I haven't been able to find it.

Here it is, dude.

It had "default" in the back instead of in the front like the rest.

SJS, do you know what [censored]ing time it is?


January 21, 2013, 02:38:31 PM #4572 Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 04:09:43 PM by Velen
Happy Birthday, mama[censored]er. :D

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

<.<
Have a gentlemanly birthday!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]