SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Happy gentle birthday! :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Happy Birthday!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


!yadhtriB yppaH


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U


Ah, bappy hirthday SJ!

I hope it doesn't end up...


Tragic.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Happy birthday, SJS!
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

Quote from: StarWaffle on January 20, 2013, 05:18:37 PM
SJS, do you know what [censored]ing time it is?

Sexy Time?

Quote from: Albafika on January 21, 2013, 02:17:03 PM
Happy birthday SJS. :>

Thanks <:

Quote from: Velen on January 21, 2013, 02:38:31 PM
Happy Birthday, mama[censored]er. :D

Thank you  :'(

Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2013, 05:13:01 PM
<.<
Have a gentlemanly birthday!

Thank you, but I can assure you it was not very gentlemanly.  ;)

Quote from: joke. on January 21, 2013, 05:18:27 PM
H BD

T

Quote from: Lee on January 21, 2013, 06:22:18 PM
Happy gentle birthday! :af:

Gentle-thanks.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 21, 2013, 07:51:27 PM
Happy Birthday!

Gracias

Quote from: Boygos on January 21, 2013, 07:58:49 PM
Happy birthdayy

Merci


Quote from: KC on January 21, 2013, 10:37:01 PM
!yadhtriB yppaH

.eknaD

Quote from: Maxina on January 21, 2013, 10:50:45 PM

Ah, bappy hirthday SJ!

I hope it doesn't end up...


Tragic.

Thank you. It's like you can read minds...



Quote from: Luigifan141 on January 21, 2013, 11:15:05 PM
Happy birthday, SJS!

Thanks you, sir.

Quote from: That BattleToad PSA Guy on January 22, 2013, 02:57:59 AM
This is your birthday song

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh. Um. >.>
Happy Birthday for 2 days ago...?
Hope you had a great day.

How are those Ike portraits coming along? They were looking really impressive.

Quote from: Apples on January 30, 2013, 07:36:01 AM
How are those Ike portraits coming along? They were looking really impressive.
Really....

Uh.. Sir I have a question. I am not able to download your amazing CSPs :oshi:, I am not able to. Can you help me? I made a photobucket but I was still not able to download your CSPs. Did you happen to make it copy protected? Please help!

Also anyone else with the knowledge to solve my problem, your help is also accepted.

Thank You! :happy:
Forget the reason that we hack,
oddly enough I don't even know why I started

Quote from: EnKaYea on January 30, 2013, 11:42:56 PMUh.. Sir I have a question. I am not able to download your amazing CSPs :oshi:, I am not able to. Can you help me? I made a photobucket but I was still not able to download your CSPs. Did you happen to make it copy protected? Please help! Also anyone else with the knowledge to solve my problem, your help is also accepted. Thank You! :happy:
*facepalm*

Right click, save as...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I've tried that but it has only given me "Open link in new tab, Open Link in new window, Open link incognito window, Save link as, Copy link address, then Inspect Element"

I think I should be more specific if I want an answer to my problem.
Once I have found the CSP I want, I click it to get the larger image then right click. this procedure usually works for me, did I do anything wrong?
Forget the reason that we hack,
oddly enough I don't even know why I started

Then go to the "Options" bar and click download


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U