SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: Segtendo on February 27, 2013, 07:39:10 PM
SJ. Please. I beg you. Do Dedede portraits. They'd be so helpful :srs::srs:Yarn Kirby uses an emerald texture.

Aww :oshi:. Well at least there's still the old csp.

I noticed there's nothing in Mr. G&W's album.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: PAVGN on February 27, 2013, 02:48:48 AM
That pose is great! I'm really happy you did some of my Kirby hats as well as my requests.

I couldn't help it, I was curious as to how they would come out.

Quote from: Darkon360 on February 27, 2013, 03:42:44 AM
Love it, but N64 Kirby is missing.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30277

I suppose it is. Or should I say 'was' :I



Quote from: joking on February 27, 2013, 11:35:12 AM
looks really nice, some look as if they aren't made out of models for some reason, and i dont know if im liking this fact or not... xD

I was trying to mimic Kirby's Return to Dream Land's art style. Not sure if good thing of bad thing...

Quote from: Basilias on February 27, 2013, 06:51:56 PM
Very nice but I noticed Epic Yarn Kirby isn't there either.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10933
Or maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on February 28, 2013, 02:25:04 AM
*cries*
Quote from: Basilias on February 28, 2013, 09:06:35 PM
Aww :oshi:. Well at least there's still the old csp.

Well since everyone wants it so bad...



Quote from: JayGamer on February 28, 2013, 01:31:38 AM
Okay, I-
Holy [censored], I missed it completely. That was bloody fast o_o;
Also, they look amazing. It's a good thing everyone requested all the good things.

Yeah, everyone requested a variety of things this time around.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on February 28, 2013, 09:47:41 PM
I noticed there's nothing in Mr. G&W's album.
I'm not seeing what you're not seeing. I'd assume it's probably an error on Photobucket's part.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 27, 2013, 07:39:10 PM
SJ. Please. I beg you. Do Dedede portraits. They'd be so helpful :srs:

Fine, I'll do it. I'm on a Kirby kick right now so might as well take advantage of it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




March 01, 2013, 03:42:11 AM #4641 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:45:10 AM by Chaos_Knight
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509





I've learnt not to trust my emails anymore and just check this thread regularly  :srs:
Anyway, onto the requests!
... is what I would be saying if I wasn't using Tails over Dedede. Oh welllllllllll.

ALSO DAT YARN KIRBY. NBDSDADKJSABDNJSA

Quote from: joking on March 01, 2013, 09:05:14 AM
:happy: x 8364536289

yep! thought you would like that. he is one of my mains on DDD


Since you're doing Dedede requests, here's a CSP request:
Masked Dedede (All 6 colors)
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!