SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

My OP should answer any and all issues. If you still have some questions after reading my OP, I would be happy to address them and modify my OP accordingly to hopefully prevent any future confusion.

And if there any hacks in my many CSP galleries that you cannot find, ask and I shall point them out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well I'm just saying because he did some CSP for other characters out of the blue so I figured. Still link needs an update xD

Quote from: JayGamer on March 15, 2013, 10:04:20 AM
Hnnngggeverything's been requested. Also, I just noticed that all of those seperate requests post of yours is gone  :>.>palm:

I removed it a while back. It was more trouble than it was worth.

Quote from: StarWaffle on March 15, 2013, 09:27:26 PM
Icysaur pls: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35324129/FitPokeFushigisou05%20%28Winter%29.pcs

That's cool, never seen that one. You made it?

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 16, 2013, 05:53:38 AM
Lovin' that booty. The pose is very.. what's the word... Understated. I like it. Too bad you didn't take requests but I totally understand with it being Marth. Too bad I use Awakening Marth for all but his blue blue color. But I'm sure Shun/The Minty+Mars+Maritime team will throw some together.
I put Pikachu ahead by one vote again. Heh.

I know what you mean. A lot of poses focus on the sword, so I was trying to avoid that. I might do a few of the more popular Marth hacks soon. Awakening Marth included.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 17, 2013, 01:39:16 AM
I know what you mean. A lot of poses focus on the sword, so I was trying to avoid that. I might do a few of the more popular Marth hacks soon. Awakening Marth included.


Quote from: SJS on March 17, 2013, 01:39:16 AMAwakening Marth included.
Shun better update Awakening Marth. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Uhmm.. not sure if this has been reported, but in your CSP pack, Snakes white and blue BPs have been switched up :P


Hey imma ask a stupid question, how do you add pics or whatever to replys?

I know, i know I'm a noob :3

I'll be back at my work station tomorrow. I'll post the updated Marth then...at some point.

Nice progress SJS
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


Hey, SJS. I was looking for this Samus on Brawl Vault and it doesn't seem to be on there. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction as to where it may be? Thank you in advance. Sorry to trouble you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Awesome! They look great.

Especially Amaterasu. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Ivysaur looks MUCH better.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


the ones you posted here, what recolors are they? project M?