SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

That looks heaps better than Photobucket's [censored]ty layout. Can't believe they won't let us switch back to the GOOD design.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yo SJS good thinking switching and do you download hacks to make the CSP for them?

March 25, 2013, 03:10:42 AM #4817 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 03:18:36 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 25, 2013, 02:54:21 AM
Yo SJS good thinking switching and do you download hacks to make the CSP for them?
How else does he make them? Completely from scratch? :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 25, 2013, 03:10:42 AM
How else does it make them? Completely from scratch? :srs:
Idk but wasn't really sure, that's it xD

March 25, 2013, 07:57:22 AM #4819 Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:58:17 AM by ItalianStallion
You are slacking master.

Last update on your SJS CSP BV entry was November 8th apparently.

You've released lots of sexy [censored] ever since.

Don't be a lazy slut. :-*

Specially love the Marth ones and I can't believe the day that you finally did them came. Its been so long since..

*Requests Baby Doll by JokeKid*

Man, I'm really digging the Ivy pose. Great work!!

I hate to be that guy, buuuuut...

You never made my requests I had for Ike ;p

Quote from: Spigel on March 24, 2013, 05:35:39 AM
Can you please make the pm snake's blue texture? thanks in advance

Apples made an "unofficial" one. Hope this'll work for you until I get around to updating Snake.



Quote from: JayGamer on March 25, 2013, 12:13:04 AM
Ah, that does look much better. What a gentleman.
Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 25, 2013, 12:22:55 AM
Nice o.o
Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 25, 2013, 01:13:55 AM
I was going to say what they just said, but was lost in the portraits. I haven't been around as long as you guys, so I haven't seem them all, and looking through Dropbox is tons easier and less laggy than Photobucket.

Thank you, Sir Gentleman.
Quote from: Segtendo on March 25, 2013, 02:27:22 AM
That looks heaps better than Photobucket's [censored]ty layout. Can't believe they won't let us switch back to the GOOD design.

I know, it's so much better than the Photobucket beta. I'd even say better than the original Photobucket, too.

Quote from: RandomTBush on March 25, 2013, 02:04:26 AM
After Photobucket changed to the former "beta" layout, it's not as good as it used to be... You can't even have any images above 1024 width or 768 height anymore, which is horrible. So I don't blame you for moving to Dropbox, it's pretty nice from what I've used of it.

Wow, I didn't know that. The only missing feature I really longed for was the option to sort images by the filename.


Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 25, 2013, 02:54:21 AM
Yo SJS good thinking switching and do you download hacks to make the CSP for them?
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 25, 2013, 03:10:42 AM
How else does he make them? Completely from scratch? :srs:

Yeah, ever since the new BrawlBox came out I do. I didn't for the intro CSPs and some of the older ones that weren't actually posed via animation. Like these old relics.



Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 25, 2013, 07:57:22 AM
You are slacking master.

Last update on your SJS CSP BV entry was November 8th apparently.

You've released lots of sexy [censored] ever since.

Don't be a lazy slut. :-*

Specially love the Marth ones and I can't believe the day that you finally did them came. Its been so long since..

*Requests Baby Doll by JokeKid*

Haha, I always forget to update that thing. Just like I always forget to make a blog post... I'll try to update the pack by the end of the day.

Really wish I could make Baby Doll though. D:

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 25, 2013, 07:58:33 AM
Man, I'm really digging the Ivy pose. Great work!!

I hate to be that guy, buuuuut...

You never made my requests I had for Ike ;p

Sorry, I haven't been in the right groove to finish the rest of the Ike requests. Playing Awakening really made me want to make Marth. Maybe when the Ike DLC comes out that'll get me in the mood.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Aight cool thx for letting me know bro, =)

Quote from: SJS on March 25, 2013, 04:04:08 PM
Apples made an "unofficial" one. Hope this'll work for you until I get around to updating Snake.


Thanks you sir

New stuff! Just a handful of textures. Not taking any requests. More to come later.

Yoshi

Samus

Old vs. New
Old -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New -
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


They were needing a small update anyway. Great job. ;D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 28, 2013, 05:37:54 AM #4826 Last Edit: March 28, 2013, 05:39:57 AM by Segtendo
Really diggin' Yoshi's new pose. Can't wait for more surprises :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Cool updated samus n' yoshi....  o.o


Really hope you get around to doing Pikazz's Birdo lol