SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2013, 03:13:36 PM
I did them in no specific order. I have huge backup of Ike requests. D:
Well that's just tragic. /:
It's cool though, made my own anyway:

I should probably just go add that to my submission now. Although the hair and bandanna bother me now that I see it on a black background.


Quote from: Kyouma on April 01, 2013, 04:42:43 PM

Owo its like the first time you make csps of my imports, great!
good t hing konngara doesnt look too bad since she has no rigged arms dsadsaf
I think I've seen a few of yours amongst them.

But here, have another:


Based on this:


Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2013, 01:44:24 AMI had nothing to do all day :|

You should have nothing to do all day more often. Great stuff SJS.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: joke king on April 01, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
oh no!
babydoll leaked!

>.>

didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?

I grabbed most of the stuff in there, and I don't remember Baby Doll being in it. But I'm probably wrong.

Quote from: Kyouma on April 01, 2013, 04:42:43 PM

Owo its like the first time you make csps of my imports, great!
good t hing konngara doesnt look too bad since she has no rigged arms dsadsaf

I've done most of your imports over Pit and maybe one or two Ike and Marth ones.

Quote from: Kaizaran on April 01, 2013, 05:36:32 PM
Stupid question, but...Are requests open at all right now? Which character(s) if so? You mentioned a lot of Ike requests, and obviously Pika is coming soon. If I'm correct in assuming Ike and Pika, I'd best make a more formal list of requests...

Vanguard Ike (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5
Hector (Only his default, I use it as Blue Team): http://www.mediafire.com/?gz2ugb2t337jolp

Mareep (Blue team): http://www.mediafire.com/?pyd7km50snc56o0
Melee Pikachu (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?a9h8xouc86aft02
Brawl Pichu (Green Color only): http://www.mediafire.com/?pe23eyh2wc5866a
Raichu: (Red Team) http://www.mediafire.com/?rljpwex470uf2st

That should make six total, correct?

Nah, requests aren't open. I've sort of just been farting around.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 01, 2013, 07:07:09 PM
Well that's just tragic. /:
It's cool though, made my own anyway:

I should probably just go add that to my submission now. Although the hair and bandanna bother me now that I see it on a black background.

I think I've seen a few of yours amongst them.

But here, have another:


Based on this:


Those jaggy white lines are such a [censored].

Quote from: PAVGN on April 01, 2013, 09:49:37 PM
You should have nothing to do all day more often. Great stuff SJS.

I have nothing to do all week :I
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 02, 2013, 01:00:25 AM
Those jaggy white lines are such a [censored].
That they are. I just don't feel like redacting them at the moment.


Quote from: joke king on April 01, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
oh no!
babydoll leaked!

>.>

didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?

where!?!?

@SJS: ohh yes, I have seen them now, thanks alot!! I was waiting for pit requests to ask for them, but you made them already!! ;u;

@kage, Y U SO GOOD POSING YUKARI?! I cant decide which csp youve made will I use xD

Quote from: Kyouma on April 02, 2013, 04:26:44 AM
@kage, Y U SO GOOD POSING YUKARI?! I cant decide which csp youve made will I use xD
Glad you like them. ^^



Also, SJS...after looking at the textures you have on the second post, it seems both of our first and second texture hacks were over Game & Watch and Ike respectively. Just thought that was a funny coincidence.


so it seems like i only sent it to IS, and now it's leaked!
well, that's good for me, now i can secretly upload it myself too xD

Ah, so no requests for now. OK then. I'll be back when they are.
*hides behind boulder*

*pokes head out*
I'll be back.
*hides again*

Quote from: Kaizaran on April 02, 2013, 06:19:44 PM
Ah, so no requests for now. OK then. I'll be back when they are.
*hides behind boulder*

*pokes head out*
I'll be back.
*hides again*
.-.

Quote from: joke king on April 01, 2013, 04:18:28 PM
oh no!
babydoll leaked!

>.>

didnt i release her in the ISTeam pack?

Well that's the version you sent to me, and you did release it on the LST when you quit or whatever the case it was, lol.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 03, 2013, 05:38:27 AM
Well that's the version you sent to me, and you did release it on the LST when you quit or whatever the case it was, lol.

lol LST, i dont think anyone would consider me a legend... xD

Quote from: Kaizaran on April 01, 2013, 05:36:32 PM
Vanguard Ike (Default): http://www.mediafire.com/?xqvdded6dv4g6r5
Maybe SJS hasn't made it in the new pose (I'd check but drop box hates iPhones) But I'm pretty dang sure there's already a CSP of him from the last pose. Since I use it... You could just use that till SJS has the time and motivation to get to Vanguard Ike. That is if he hasn't already.

April 05, 2013, 12:48:20 AM #4858 Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 01:07:13 AM by SJS
Forgot to mention I did a slight update to Peach (just the default CSPs and a handful of recolors) and made a few new CSPs in the process.

New vs. Old
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


New CSPs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3eiqw9qx7hxpg8h/7wjiWCxLLS

Also been working on getting the CSPs "proper" names instead of my usual silly ones. Easier to find if they're named what they actually are I suppose.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SHIKI! :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]