SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Haven't been here for a while and noticed you changed from photobucket to dropbox.

Do you by any chance still have some of the older poses online anywhere? There were a few characters where I liked the old stuff better.

April 16, 2013, 11:14:28 PM #4937 Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 12:04:33 AM by Lockablefaceman
From what I can tell all the old poses are still on Dropbox.
EDIT: Just checked to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong. If you click anything on the front page it will list their previous pose folders at the top when in Dropbox. Is it just me or does Dropbox load at the speed of molasses?

Quote from: iLink on April 16, 2013, 09:24:41 AM
Haven't been here for a while and noticed you changed from photobucket to dropbox.

Do you by any chance still have some of the older poses online anywhere? There were a few characters where I liked the old stuff better.
They're still there... Just look above all the CSPs

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 16, 2013, 11:14:28 PM
From what I can tell all the old poses are still on Dropbox.
EDIT: Just checked to make sure I wasn't remembering wrong. If you click anything on the front page it will list their previous pose folders at the top when in Dropbox. Is it just me or does Dropbox load at the speed of molasses?
It's you. It's faster than photobucket for me

Quote from: Vaanrose on April 16, 2013, 04:32:55 AM



Quote from: iLink on April 16, 2013, 09:24:41 AM
Haven't been here for a while and noticed you changed from photobucket to dropbox.

Do you by any chance still have some of the older poses online anywhere? There were a few characters where I liked the old stuff better.

They should be there. It's all there. 100% sure what's there is there.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oh wow, hard to believe I'm back in this thread after being one of the first to make requests nearly 3 years ago. But I saw the post on the LST, saw the amazing collection on your Dropbox, and with so many available now (back then there was so few, you took a break, and I never came by to check), I decided to finally FINALLY overhaul my SD card and add the portraits (since recent releases of Brawlbox make it so brain dead simple now). 13 characters done and counting!

Anyhoo, despite your awesome selection. I have a few requests from ones you don't have.

Pikachu - Bogard http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?631gr9414fqkszj (The link on the vault is broken, so I've uploaded my copy of the texture to my Mediafire)

Pikachu - Snake Chu http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jrti4acjq2oohqe (Same as above, except I can't find it in the Vault at all)

Yoshi - Dino http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1758

Captain Falcon - Speed Racer (On Smash Stack http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Captain%20Falcon/)

Ness - Ruffy (Luffy) (Also on Smash Stack: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ness/)

Ness - Conan Edogawa http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1016

And there's my six requests. Many thanks in advance. And thanks for being awesome in general!

Also a question: Which texture is this supposed to be? I have this one, but the other one seems more detailed and nicer.

*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*

Lol I would say I cant believe I signed on through my phone just to ask this, but not having internet is hard times, friends XD

I noticed in Kirby's new csps that there are a couple with his ability hats on regular kirby (spike/plasma/ice etc)

If they're available, does anyone here know where I can download them? I checked StackSmash and PAVGNs vault and last I checked the links are down. Help? :D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*
I hope they release that soon. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 20, 2013, 04:49:11 PM #4944 Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:27:14 PM by Xenozoa425
Loving the new Weegee pose, I might actually have to start learning him some more.

I know that you can't really take requests right now, but do you think you could do a Konata CSP for Peach sometime? Thanks!

Link: http://tinyurl.com/dx6cv3e
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 19, 2013, 04:07:58 AM
*Sees into the future and requests Mr. L by Naffle*
Speak of the devil. They released it.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31852
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Since everything I want was requested in the past, my only Luigi request is Ellis

Really great job on the Newtwo CSPs by the way.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]