SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I meant the bunch of ideas I had for Roy, namely making visual redesigns to his armor for recolors...except not based on other FE characters, but certain motifs.

Red - Dragons
Blue - Atlantis
Green - Elven
Yellow - Thunder God
White - Holy Paladin
Black - Death Soldier

Each one would've had different motifs all over the armor and clothes, including the Sword of Seals and it's sheathe...-but it seems I deleted all the Dragcrim stuff, so I would have to start from scratch...Which I actually don't mind.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2013, 05:09:51 PM
It's six requests whenever I'm taking requests. Sadly I'm not taking requests.

Ah okay, thank you anyway!

sjs.
take all of my love.
That Nephenee looks incredible, many kudos.

Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2013, 05:58:08 AM
If you haven't noticed yet, Albafika and I finally finished Nephenee. If you haven't noticed there were also CSPs when you were doing your first round of noticing, here there are.

And there they are again if you haven't noticed anything yet because you read backwards.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am lovin' that you took the time to make different armor trims for each of them there costumes.


Good work on Nephenee.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Just saying that Link doesn't have a flaming blue background css. He has two lightning ones.

I have a request: CSPs and Battle Portraits for Wave Kusanagi's Hyper Sonic with Dark Sonic instead of the black costume.

Quote from: Velen on July 03, 2013, 05:14:10 PM
I meant the bunch of ideas I had for Roy, namely making visual redesigns to his armor for recolors...except not based on other FE characters, but certain motifs.

Red - Dragons
Blue - Atlantis
Green - Elven
Yellow - Thunder God
White - Holy Paladin
Black - Death Soldier

Each one would've had different motifs all over the armor and clothes, including the Sword of Seals and it's sheathe...-but it seems I deleted all the Dragcrim stuff, so I would have to start from scratch...Which I actually don't mind.

Oh, I get it now. Some parts of Nephenee's armor had weird UVs, but I just worked around it.

Quote from: JayGamer on July 04, 2013, 05:16:35 AM
sjs.
take all of my love.
That Nephenee looks incredible, many kudos.

I'll take some of it, but not all. That's just greedy.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 04, 2013, 06:19:51 PM
I am lovin' that you took the time to make different armor trims for each of them there costumes.

They each have different shield emblems, too :)

Quote from: PAVGN on July 04, 2013, 09:23:13 PM
Good work on Nephenee.

Thanks, Deadpool.

Quote from: ZeroR3B0RN on July 06, 2013, 04:10:06 PM
Just saying that Link doesn't have a flaming blue background css. He has two lightning ones.

Oh yeah? I'll be sure to fix that.

Quote from: Divine Master on July 07, 2013, 04:19:04 PM
I have a request: CSPs and Battle Portraits for Wave Kusanagi's Hyper Sonic with Dark Sonic instead of the black costume.



Pleas read the OP.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well. The problem with the original idea  I had for the Sword of Seals was replacing the normal hilt with a dragon...Suffice to say, it didn't come out well...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Many thanks for the links. *ISO hacks new Falco pose into game*
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Some Lucases

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



New Lucas pose? O:
Nice. Hope to see a new Ness pose.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*crosses fingers for wakasagihime and klonoa*

http://imgur.com/a/pZhba

Did some more Ike CSPs. The ones in the above gallery are all the new ones. They can also be found in the Dropbox album. Hope the CSPs you needed were made in this batch.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.