SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 10, 2013, 06:22:08 AM
Oh I did. I licked it good.

You know your stuff?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

have you thought of making a smexy texture for paper mario?
cuz you know, the csp looks better than the mod...


Dat title screen pose. Very nice revamp on Paper Mario, I'm especially liking how my recolors look with these improvements.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


SJS has a super power, where the CSP looks better than the actual hack. I must step up my texture game to match his awesome.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

What about Sonic? He needs more love :C

Hey SJS. I noticed some of your CSPs have a white background (Ness and Captain)
I was just curious was that something you forgot to remove or does it turn transparent once I put it in BB?


Quote from: Kramerdorf on July 13, 2013, 11:43:41 PM
Hey SJS. I noticed some of your CSPs have a white background (Ness and Captain)
I was just curious was that something you forgot to remove or does it turn transparent once I put it in BB?
Its something that you did.

Don't right-click, then save the image. Hit the download button on DropBox

I didnt right-click anything. It only appears when I go into preview mode.
But im sure I can get rid of it.


I figured everyone's panties would be wet for Meta Knight in Project: M 2.whatever. So I'm taking advantage of you. ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Um....I wasn't wearing any....and by "any" I mean anything. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


So...that pose is pretty dang tight.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM