SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I don't remember... But you usually make the CSPs for the PM recolors, right?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 29, 2013, 12:34:44 AM
I don't remember... But you usually make the CSPs for the PM recolors, right?
Yes.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 29, 2013, 01:36:35 AM #5102 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 01:38:11 AM by Chaos_Knight
Is that a new Squirtle and Pikachu I see?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 29, 2013, 01:36:35 AM
Is that a new Squirtle and Pikachu I see?
This. :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 29, 2013, 03:36:23 AM #5104 Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:44:00 AM by SJS
Video form of the update:
SJS CSPs Preview 2


Things left to do before I consider myself "done" and take requests again:

-Minor update for Yoshi (adjust brightness)
-Update Ice Climbers (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Update Ness (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Update R.O.B. (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Minor update for Jigglypuff (same pose, better Photoshopping)
-Possibly give Ganondorf a new pose because the current one looks awkward and hard to work with.
-Update Zelda's lame fire effects
-Get Ivysaur's face out of the letters
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Something about seeing your bandwidth limit image everywhere in the OP and your sig always saying "Tragic" made me giggle, but I certainly hope you find another site to host everything on.


Can't wait for your updates, good sir ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 30, 2013, 12:47:13 AM #5107 Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 12:49:29 AM by SJS
The new Pikachu [censored]s are up now. So is Squirtle.

And I forgot to mention I made a few new Pit CSPs a while back. They're in the Dropbox folder with proper names and whatnot. They're down there, too.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
The new Pikachu [censored]s are up now. So is Squirtle.
The inclusion of StarWaffle's Pikachu is almost enough to make me overlook the severe lack of Squirtle with the Squirtle Squad shades.

Almost.
*hint hint*

They do all look lovely, though. (:


Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 30, 2013, 01:23:06 AM
The inclusion of StarWaffle's Pikachu is almost enough to make me overlook the severe lack of Squirtle with the Squirtle Squad shades.

:I

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2013, 02:47:04 AM
:I

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're the best, SJS. (:





I think you need to calm down, SJS. You're gonna burn up with how fast these are coming.