SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 03:11:50 AM
http://imgur.com/a/unjcF

Made some Diddies, Sheikies, and Zardies.
There are not enough Mars Diddies in there.

But anyway. Those are looking pretty sweet. Also, where can I find that Redead Shiek texture? I don't believe I've seen that on the Vault.


Kinda flipped out a little when I saw the WFTs in there. Didn't see it coming!

How long have you been doing these artsy things, SJS? You do good work.


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 23, 2013, 10:01:43 PM
Sexy snake is sexy.

But I think you forgot blue Chief :p
I made him, but for some reason didn't post it. It's in the Dropbox folder.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 24, 2013, 04:58:28 PM
I hate that crap with the bandwith, this is why I use other websites like Imgur. :P
But Photobucket saves the image name, which makes editing the OP super easy.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 05, 2013, 05:48:08 PM
SJS You should have like a little thing telling us if your taking request or not.
Somthing like:


Requests are
      off on

        Or

Requests are
     off on

Just a suggestion..... o.O)?

But I want people to stay in a state of confusion.

Quote from: Apples on August 10, 2013, 09:18:54 PM
Yo SJS, I peeked through your ROB folder and noticed you didn't have a couple of ROB's I made recently. Then I noticed that the links broke and that's probably why you didn't get them. I still use 'em and I'm pretty sure others do based on DL count, would you mind whipping up a few portraits for them real quick?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32109
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32112
Yeah, they were broken back when I was downloading R.O.B. stuff.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on August 11, 2013, 04:43:01 AM
I think you missed the Minty one. I thought I saw both Minty ROBs in the gallery.

One is a mint-colored R.O.B. that predates Project Minty.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on August 12, 2013, 03:48:21 AM
There are not enough Mars Diddies in there.

But anyway. Those are looking pretty sweet. Also, where can I find that Redead Shiek texture? I don't believe I've seen that on the Vault.

It's relatively new: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33408

Quote from: Spex130 on August 12, 2013, 04:44:03 AM
Kinda flipped out a little when I saw the WFTs in there. Didn't see it coming!

How long have you been doing these artsy things, SJS? You do good work.

But I love the Wii Fit Trainer. I tried to make some textures for her, but I realized I'd have to edit the UVs to do what I wanted to do D:

And to answer your question... I've been using Photoshop 7 ever since I got my hands on seven years ago. And I've been making CSPs for three of those seven years.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


lmao, ok. But... what about the ike problem? o.O)?

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 12, 2013, 03:13:30 PM
lmao, ok. But... what about the ike problem? o.O)?

I'll probably re-scale them all and add a few new ones. I think the current ones are too small.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Awesome stuff all around in this place, man. The ROB and Olimar updates are astounding, you blew my mind with those.

Really appreciate you for making all this stuff for us.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Thanks for the Diddies SJS, I don't need to make CSPs for mine anymore! Sorry for making so many variations of Mars Diddy though, that probably took a while.
And I'm a bit late on this, but I really like the Pikachu ones. All your latest ones are really nice, but the Pikachu ones stand out to me.

Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 06:27:34 PM
I'll probably re-scale them all and add a few new ones. I think the current ones are too small.
Aight cool, looking forward to it.

Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2013, 03:01:52 PMIt's relatively new: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33408
Huh. Dunno how I missed that one.
Anywho, thanks much for linking it. Keep up your beautiful works.


Did the Ike resizing thing I mentioned earlier.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi

Also added some new ones and finally cleared out my Ike queue.
http://imgur.com/a/YpgfQ#0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 13, 2013, 01:41:08 AM
Did the Ike resizing thing I mentioned earlier.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gjds3fhd3tdutw/DJulEo7ZNi

Also added some new ones and finally cleared out my Ike queue.
http://imgur.com/a/YpgfQ#0
Nice, keep up da good wurk o.O)?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


*bows*

The Dark Bowser portraits make me happy. (:


wat bout big daddy? or k rool? or dry bowser? nah jk, i already have portraits for them

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 13, 2013, 05:24:47 AM
wat bout big daddy? or k rool? or dry bowser? nah jk, i already have portraits for them
Hmmmmm...

Anyway, SJS what's the use of imgur? o.O)?