SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
Also also added buttons to the bottom of my OP that contain all the CSPs I've made for the Minty, Maritime, Mars, and Vibrant projects. If you have ideas for any other projects to add, just let me know.

Amazing!
I do know of one project, its called project mirage.  I'm not part of it though:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61914.0

Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 03:30:47 AM
Don't ask me why, but I made this.

Whoa, where's the Zero Mission ending skin for ZSS on the Brawl Vault? That rules, I was looking for one like that but could never find one.

Quote from: nerdbot on August 22, 2013, 12:00:43 AM
Whoa, where's the Zero Mission ending skin for ZSS on the Brawl Vault? That rules, I was looking for one like that but could never find one.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 22, 2013, 08:50:43 PM #5193 Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 02:02:53 PM by RedGamer
fixed the link. sorry about that.

Post Merge: August 23, 2013, 02:02:53 PM

Quote from: ZeroGG on August 21, 2013, 11:26:04 PM
Amazing!
I do know of one project, its called project mirage.  I'm not part of it though:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61914.0

I am a part of project mirage and I'm glad someone found it. now I don't have to post it  ;D


Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 23, 2013, 11:10:30 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33917&Moderated=All&facebook=true
think you could get Bass from this pack as a CSP?
If he did this, he might as well do at least Protoman and the original Megaman models as well. Those things are awesome!

August 23, 2013, 11:39:50 PM #5196 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 03:27:10 AM by Kyouma

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: dmick on August 23, 2013, 11:27:44 PM
If he did this, he might as well do at least Protoman and the original Megaman models as well. Those things are awesome!
agreed; personally, I wanna keep ness so I have more skins to play as. already have megaman of course, but I need bass to have his rival. already have metal sonic for sonic. still, i was being a little selfish whe  only asked for bass, when other people want other skins. heck, maybe even a new pose exclusive to this pack. id completely remove ness for this, but I have parappa and he's kinda required. also have villager, a smash bros newcomer, but I can use the villager over lucas thing. problem is I cant open 7z files.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

August 24, 2013, 05:33:59 AM #5198 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 06:15:51 AM by SJS
Updated the OP:

Finally updated the banner.

Changed the images that link to the Dropbox albums. I believe they more accurately reflect what the CSPs look like as opposed to showing off a character render in a fancy frame.

Also added a couple of thread "rules".

And I moved the Layton, Tails, and Zero CSPs to the Misc. folder (the last icon) since I probably won't touch those characters ever again.

Added a short guide on how to download images from Dropbox.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


My my, that was quite gracious of you, SJS. I appreciate the time and effort you put into reorganizing everything. (:

I'll rather miss the fancy Einherjar images, but I will agree they more accurately represent the portraits now.


August 27, 2013, 05:40:15 AM #5200 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:08:14 AM by Wave Kusanagi
Just wondering, is there going to be another update for the pack of your CSPs, CSS icons and Battle Portraits for P:M? ZSS is the only one who doesn't have her newest pics.

I wanted to update it myself, but she doesn't have a CSS icon or ay Battle Portraits for the newest ones. I could make one myself easily, but it'd just feel like an unofficial temporary fix, and my OCD just can't have that. XD

But yeah, just asking.


Edited the poll with a real question for a change. Please vote.

And yes, the images in the OP are broken. Oh well.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Voted sc_selcharacter.pac.

It's smaller, meaning a faster download and people who use common5 can simply replace the file with BrawlBox.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

sc_selcharacter.pac
it only edits one part of a common5.pac without removing all progress one has already done to their's. quite frankly, it would be tragic to lose such dedication (yes, I used tragic in reference to our amazing sigs)

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I forgot  the common5.pac file existed until I had to give my friend a tutorial on CSP / SSP inserting.