SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


I've been using this directory from the LST site every time the OP's images have been broken: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2

I think it might be best to stick it somewhere in the OP since that happens so much. Just a suggestion. It would be helpful.

August 28, 2013, 12:22:40 AM #5207 Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 12:23:34 AM by SJS
Quote from: Lv100Cubone on August 28, 2013, 12:21:07 AM
I've been using this directory from the LST site every time the OP's images have been broken: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/c6qq_uJDm2

I think it might be best to stick it somewhere in the OP since that happens so much. Just a suggestion. It would be helpful.

Click the OP banner, it's been there. Never really said it was there though :I
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I've always used sc_selcharacter simply because it's more convenient. Are there any advantages to using Common5? Because it's so big, I imagine there are files in it aside from the CSS portraits (and the SSS I think...?)

The sc_selcharacter.pac is literally an extracted piece of the common5.pac so it's much easier to not cluster everything up.


Due to popular demand, I updated the
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That is the most awesomely timed update ever. I was literally thinking to myself "I wonder if he's going to update his textures post..." 5 minutes before you did.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: SJS on August 28, 2013, 04:23:11 AM
Due to popular demand, I updated the
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lmfao, u a funny guy.

Hey SJS, Photobucket broke your OP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I voted sc_selcharacter.pac, however there are other elements in the pac so in my personal preference, I'd like it in char_bus_tex_lz77.pac and MiscData[70].brres files. Even smaller ;)


Please fix your OP when you have the chance :( I can't tell which character's which

Quote from: KittehMeko on September 02, 2013, 03:04:03 AM
Please fix your OP when you have the chance :( I can't tell which character's which
Just click the banner for now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm pretty sure Link had more BPs, where did those go? O.O
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

My bandwidth resets about a week after the OP breaks. Not worth all the trouble to reupload and replace all the images.

Also here's something for all you Pokenerds and project-loving bastards.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.