SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

*whistle*

Those blow the last Zelda's out of the water and into the stratosphere. Super nice work, man, even by your usual standards.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

A whole lot better... please do Skyward Sword Zelda, Inoue and Jezebel
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]





the only way I could describe these images is with sex-related terms. I like em that much

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on September 13, 2013, 02:13:36 AM
Finally got some free time and some inspiration.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

These are lovely!


Going above and beyond, as always, SJS!

I think that effect looks kinda bleh. Like the sparkles and magic aura look really low resolution compared to the rest of the csp and the effect is hit-and-miss depending the texture.

Love the new Zelda CSPs. Waiting with bated breath for the Skyward Sword Zelda/Impa.

Time to update the CSS :D
Zelda is showing off her pimp hand

I love this new pose. It seems more natural then her last CSP
Can't wait to put these in my game.


September 13, 2013, 11:59:32 PM #5261 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:01:35 AM by SJS
Quote from: Rage83 on September 11, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
SJS, I was wondering... Do you still have any of the characters in your CSPs? I'd like a few if it isn't too much trouble.

I have most of them, yeah.

Quote from: YoshiKartWii on September 13, 2013, 02:27:14 AM
Beautiful CSPs as always SJS :)

It's hard to decide this version or the last version of Zelda I like more :-
But I think I like this a bit more...
Good, because the last version is over one year old. That's like 78 in portrait years.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 13, 2013, 02:48:45 AM
*whistle*

Those blow the last Zelda's out of the water and into the stratosphere. Super nice work, man, even by your usual standards.
Glad to hear it. The SSB4 renders have given me a new sort of inspiration and I'm just running with it.

Quote from: br3compactor on September 13, 2013, 03:00:35 AM
A whole lot better... please do Skyward Sword Zelda, Inoue and Jezebel

Skyward Sword Zelda's eyes scared me away. Don't even know who the other two are.

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 13, 2013, 03:03:38 AM
Zelda looks awesome
Quote from: JWTurbochaos on September 13, 2013, 03:14:46 AM
Really nice SJ.
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 13, 2013, 03:37:11 AM
Too good.
Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 13, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
These are lovely!


Quote from: Gnorcteen on September 13, 2013, 03:59:05 AM
the only way I could describe these images is with sex-related terms. I like em that much

Like... vulva?  :-[

Quote from: AndIQuote on September 13, 2013, 08:27:41 AM
Going above and beyond, as always, SJS!

You know me, the abovest and beyonder. Not the beyondest, because Beyond is the beyondest.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on September 13, 2013, 09:05:58 AM
I think that effect looks kinda bleh. Like the sparkles and magic aura look really low resolution compared to the rest of the csp and the effect is hit-and-miss depending the texture.

It's scaled with the CSP, so there is no resolution difference.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on September 13, 2013, 03:46:32 PM
Love the new Zelda CSPs. Waiting with bated breath for the Skyward Sword Zelda/Impa.

Already did Impa a while back.

Quote from: Kramerdorf on September 13, 2013, 04:25:57 PM
Time to update the CSS :D
Zelda is showing off her pimp hand

I love this new pose. It seems more natural then her last CSP
Can't wait to put these in my game.

Not just any pimp hand, magic pimp hand.

Post Merge: September 14, 2013, 05:01:29 AM

Good day(s) to be a Zelda fan.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 14, 2013, 05:11:32 AM #5262 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:15:40 AM by Rufure
Quote from: SJS on September 13, 2013, 11:59:32 PM
Good day(s) to be a Zelda fan.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Also, hate to sound like I'd be pestering or anything like that, but will your Project M CSP pack be updated with the recent new (sexy) CSPs? Just wondering.

Quote from: SJS on September 13, 2013, 11:59:32 PMGood day(s) to be a Zelda fan.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I think this is your best work yet. You really outdid yourself, man.

That sword is gorgeous, by the way. Any way for me to find it and insert it into a moveset (for the taunt)?

I was supposed to be sleep, but my awesome sense was tingling.

That pose, makes him look very imposing and powerful.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM