SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

http://imgur.com/a/ULxpw#0

Did some random CSPs. Some Ike, Toon Link, Snake, and Zero Suit Samus Vibrants. Few Snake textures. Couple of ZSS imports and vertexes. They're all in the Dropbox folder with names as usual.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 20, 2013, 02:46:09 AM
http://imgur.com/a/ULxpw#0

Did some random CSPs. Some Ike, Toon Link, Snake, and Zero Suit Samus Vibrants. Few Snake textures. Couple of ZSS imports and vertexes. They're all in the Dropbox folder with names as usual.
So I'm scrolling through these when I see the Mario Snake and the Luigi Snake. And so I say "Mario and Luigi~ ♪" to the tune of Ignorance is Bliss. I continue scrolling, and to myself I quote the Colonel's line, "That's Wario, Snake."

...Immediately afterward, I scroll right down to Wario Snake and burst out laughing.

You have made my evening, SJS.


You have also reminded me that I finished up a couple of LttP-style Toon Links recently that I haven't released yet. I should do that before you ever start taking TL requests.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 16, 2013, 01:38:15 AM
If anything, I feel like P:M should have these CSPs as their defaults considering it helps give that new look and feel as a game that P:M's structure already has.
I disagree, I wouldn't like my work to be tied to one thing like that. But P:M probably already has their own new thing planned for CSPs, so there's that. Haha.

Quote from: RedGamer on September 16, 2013, 09:19:45 PM
would you please do csp's for this hack?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251
Well a lot of people want this, so I'll probably do it soon.

Quote from: WarioBrtsm on September 19, 2013, 02:36:56 AM
That's some real neat csps for zelda. You should do the recolors for the Scarlet Zelda PSA. Just Super Saiyan.
Dunno what that is!

Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 20, 2013, 03:07:46 AM
So I'm scrolling through these when I see the Mario Snake and the Luigi Snake. And so I say "Mario and Luigi~ ♪" to the tune of Ignorance is Bliss. I continue scrolling, and to myself I quote the Colonel's line, "That's Wario, Snake."

...Immediately afterward, I scroll right down to Wario Snake and burst out laughing.

You have made my evening, SJS.


You have also reminded me that I finished up a couple of LttP-style Toon Links recently that I haven't released yet. I should do that before you ever start taking TL requests.
Haha, I'm glad something I did managed to brighten your day like that.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Are the vibrant Wolf and Dk's BPs coming any thime soon?
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Hey, random update! Thanks again for providing your excellent CSP service to my project.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


September 20, 2013, 02:21:58 PM #5301 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 02:23:49 PM by Kage Ryu
Quote from: WarioBrtsm on September 20, 2013, 11:49:01 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=]

lol sorry forgot its called "Scarlet Fighter Zelda" my bad forgot the fighter part
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*scarlet+fighter+zelda+recolors*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*[/url]
Oops! Google Chrome could not find lol sorry forgot its called "scarlet fighter zelda" my bad forgot the fighter part<br


Also, fixed:
Scarlet Fighter Zelda

(Wow, that post won't even quote correctly.)


whoops i didnt realized it until i checked :D thanks (imputing Hyperlinks are confusing to me)

September 21, 2013, 04:00:43 AM #5303 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 04:14:16 AM by SJS
Forgot to mention that I added some CSPs of some Lucas textures to the pile this morning.

Also working on updating Link. Should look something like this:

...instead of this:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on September 21, 2013, 04:00:43 AM
Forgot to mention that I added some CSPs of some Lucas textures to the pile this morning.

Also working on updating Link. Should look something like this:

...instead of this:
Yay

Quote from: SJS on September 20, 2013, 03:31:59 AM
I disagree, I wouldn't like my work to be tied to one thing like that. But P:M probably already has their own new thing planned for CSPs, so there's that. Haha.

But whatever they have planned won't be NEARLY as good! D:

Love that new Link so far, by the way. <3

So, out of curiosity, will you do CSPs for that new Roy for everyone once it comes out in the next millennia? ¦D



I honestly liked the whole sword in the picture, but they're your portraits :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 22, 2013, 02:46:40 AM
I honestly liked the whole sword in the picture, but they're your portraits :P
Whenever I look at them, Link looks pretty small with his whole sword showing. He doesn't seem to stand out much imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509