SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

So, SJS, can you make CSPs for some Snake hacks? I'm not sure how you work with requests here...
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2013, 01:51:34 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC

Links are done
thank you for doing my alternate reality ben. i love it.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 26, 2013, 12:10:07 AM
So, SJS, can you make CSPs for some Snake hacks? I'm not sure how you work with requests here...
It's in the OP. Sometimes people ask for things and I do them anyway. Like the CSP equivalent of Santa Clause, except I come more than once a year.

Quote from: superben2008 on September 26, 2013, 11:26:34 AM
thank you for doing my alternate reality ben. i love it.
No problem, sorry for taking so long.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Man, how can you do all of this stuff so... "professionallyawesomistic"? Its like you are literally working for nintendo or something. Seems like fun :)

SJS, I've got a favor to ask. Would you be so kind as to whip up some Ganon CSP's for my Gerudo King of Thieves? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31134

You da man, in advance.

Not that you're not already the man.

But you'll be the double man.

Alright, I'm done.

Would you also be willing to do my Samuses and Zamuses? If not that's totally okay. I can wait.

It seems people don't like reading OPs. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new...  :catgirl:

Quote from: 13eat on September 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new...  :catgirl:
That's awesome to know. Thanks for sharing.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: 13eat on September 30, 2013, 10:45:51 PM
Got tired of reloading this tread and seeing nothing new...  :catgirl:

I would like to see you make CPS's from scratch and see how long it takes you

Until then, quit complaining and deal with it


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 01, 2013, 02:39:43 AM
That's awesome to know. Thanks for sharing.
Quote from: KittehMeko on October 01, 2013, 04:07:49 AM


I would like to see you make CPS's from scratch and see how long it takes you

Until then, quit complaining and deal with it
LMFAO, not talking about the CSP. I know it takes a while.

I'm not working on anything :I
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.