SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: 13eat on October 02, 2013, 05:35:10 AM
Uh ok weirdo  :af:
Ok. I'm going to make this quick and short.

You.

Learn to be patient.


SJS has a life too. Let him work on his own pace.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

October 02, 2013, 09:15:26 PM #5371 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 09:16:25 PM by 13eat
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 02, 2013, 08:58:15 PM
Ok. I'm going to make this quick and short.

You.

Learn to be patient.


SJS has a life too. Let him work on his own pace.
imma make this short and quick,
I was never talking about how long sjs takes. I understanded from the start.
You should start reading everything that's been posted to get an actual idea on what's happening dummie.
-if you ever need any more common sense, ask someone else cause your not worth my time.

October 02, 2013, 09:20:44 PM #5372 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 09:21:46 PM by Nanobuds
Ladies. Stahp.

Plz.

Seriously. Stop derailing this thread. Just shut up and let SJS do his magic.

No more [censored]ing about who said what, or about people making requests. It's SJS's thread, let him and the moderators handle it.

And lay off the insults Mr. 13eat. It's very immature.

October 02, 2013, 10:02:39 PM #5373 Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 10:04:48 PM by 13eat
LMFAO
Who's stopping SJS from doing anything?

October 03, 2013, 03:12:43 AM #5374 Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:13:51 AM by Scout
People, people, please enough! The 13eat was joking around, no need to get all edgy here. SJS makes quality... more quality= more time, everybody knows that!


So really, when the time comes this thread will be filled with the "hype" comments like it has always occurred every time SJS updated.. so yeah. No need to be flaming me please, TF2 does enough of that to me. heheh nope >:  D


~Spy

Well I was planning on making some BPs to distract the derailers, but I got sidetracked with something else.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


F-ZERO GX.
GOLD CLASSIC CONTROLLER PRO.

HNNNNG.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


gold is power because its a strange mix between brown and yellow
BUT SHINY

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa

Got all the old Olimar requests back up. BPs, too. And added the Vibrants.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


more spectacular color added into my game. thank you CSP master. it adds more life to my game.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2013, 04:31:42 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa

Got all the old Olimar requests back up. BPs, too. And added the Vibrants.
They look really nice,
- was hoping to see Swaged Olimar in the mix :/~

Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2013, 04:31:42 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/thbhdfgxcb0lmuc/3FYolbJQMa

Got all the old Olimar requests back up. BPs, too. And added the Vibrants.

Makes me wish Olimar was in pm so I can use these...

The more I looked at my Mario CSPs the more I hated them. So...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m59gg87n1rqwftx/qYk1n1p1Cv
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


First thing that came to mind: Hey Arnold! Soundtrack - I Saw Your Face And Wow

These are incredibly awesome. Even got Smash 3 Mario in there did ya? Kudos, friend. Kudos.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Very nice, when will you make more recolors? Or are you taking requests?