SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


You're gonna do a version with the colour select hud on it, right?
I'm not sure I can stand that empty space that is caused due to the names being moved up higher to make room for that colour bar.

Quote from: Rufure on December 10, 2013, 10:53:55 PM
All of my yes.
All of it.


You may know this, but I also wanna mention that you were being talked about and even praised a couple days ago on the Smash Bros general on /vg/. Said they preferred your edited CSPs over the ones the PMBR made for past Project M releases.
Even in the hate-filled hell hole that is 4chan, people still love your work. Keep it up man!

Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty awesome.

Quote from: Phred on December 10, 2013, 11:50:08 PM
You're gonna do a version with the colour select hud on it, right?
I'm not sure I can stand that empty space that is caused due to the names being moved up higher to make room for that colour bar.
Sounds like more work. Nah.


Well here's today's batch of CSPs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2013, 06:40:08 AM
Well here's today's batch of CSPs.

thanks man, I needed one for dry bowser and VBROB, since im transferring them to my cBlissed Brawl Minus; now I just need Jimjam Ness and i'll be set

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

when someone does a full P:M 3.0 CSP set, can you please post it here? I will be forever grateful
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.



Quote from: WarioBrtsm on December 07, 2013, 12:19:51 PM


SJS, I was wondering. where did you found these cool Wario Textures?
Finally found the first one.

Quote from: E-scope12 on December 11, 2013, 03:14:25 PM
SJS I would like to see CSP's of my character imports.

Aelita over Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32212

Aelita Over Zelda: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31658

Odd over Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32201

Odd over Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31659

Yumi over Zero Suit Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32074

Ulrich over Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33602

XANA Ulrich over Marth: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33609

Please read the OP.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 11, 2013, 03:31:33 PM
Can't believe you remembered. You literally are the best man.
I'm like a CSP making elephant.

More PM CSPs (and some others).



Also, I made some ROB CSPs back in September but forgot to upload them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


dat mini-mack thou.

everything else looking great :D

Quote from: SJS on December 11, 2013, 06:40:08 AM
Wow, I had no idea. That's pretty awesome.
Yep, also some guy on the very same general is working on compiling and possibly making a color bar template for all the PM Three Point Oh CSPs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So if someone wants to edit in yours (or any other CSP) with the color bar they might be able to with relative ease soon enough.

December 12, 2013, 12:42:55 AM #5455 Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 12:50:15 AM by galaga4991
I already have color bar templates for a few characters if wanted. I believe I have Mario, Ganon, Zelda, Luigi, and Link PSDs currently. Planning to do a few more tonight (probably Sonic and the the Star Fox trio). Also have a char_burst_tex_lz77.pac with most of SJSs CSPs in it, just some of the alts, Mewtwo, and Roy are missing.

EDIT: I believe these are the CSPs that need to be done still:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think SJS said he wasn't gonna do Mewtwo or Roy, so I'd remove them.

If anyone wants the Mewtwo and Roy CSPs without the stuff going on in the picture, here they are!




Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

Why the [censored] are you guys spamming his thread?

Take it else where. Jeezus.

Quote from: ftjokekid.rel on December 11, 2013, 06:18:51 PM
dat mini-mack thou.

everything else looking great :D
But that's how the import is :(

Quote from: Rufure on December 11, 2013, 09:30:42 PM
Yep, also some guy on the very same general is working on compiling and possibly making a color bar template for all the PM Three Point Oh CSPs.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So if someone wants to edit in yours (or any other CSP) with the color bar they might be able to with relative ease soon enough.
I don't want to just copy/paste the color bar since it's so low quality. I might try to remake it or something.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 12, 2013, 03:49:40 AM
Why the [censored] are you guys spamming his thread?

Take it else where. Jeezus.
They're just excited.

Quote from: BluePSI on December 12, 2013, 02:32:05 AM
I think SJS said he wasn't gonna do Mewtwo or Roy, so I'd remove them.
I never said that.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.