SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Evverything is looking fantastic, thanks for all your hard work SJS
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on December 12, 2013, 06:59:13 PM
Waitaminute, so Mewtwo is completely his own character? No Lucario models will work for his moveset? (Sorry for the minor off-topic)
Correct. Project M's Mewtwo uses a custom boneset.


Jesus SJ. You've come a long way from recoloring the intro poses.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Never posted here before, but I wanted to let you know that I've been using your CSPs since I started playing Project M. You do amazing work and I couldn't imagine a CSS without your portraits.

Can't wait to be able to add in the new PM Olimar Louie color and all the rest of these. Between you and Shun_One, you're basically the lords of custom Smash visuals.

Quote from: Gravity on December 12, 2013, 05:03:15 PM
Holy tits, that side-by-side comparison. What an improvement. :0
They're only three years old =D

Quote from: Shun_One on December 12, 2013, 06:55:35 PM
The Roy! The Mewtwo (dat rim lighting)! The nostalgia! 

This is the Gentleman.
Glad somebody noticed the rim lighting! It's pretty faint.

Quote from: BluePSI on December 12, 2013, 07:34:59 PM
Oh never mind then. I stand incorrected. I misquoted this:

"Mewtwo and Roy are maybes. Yoshi's fine for now. Just did Kirby, Ice Climbers, and Olimar (relatively) recently. Samus is fine, too. So five nos and two maybes. Seven nos in woman-speak. Might do CSPs for alternate costumes since that's the only P:M thing that's ever piqued my interest."


Anyway, these look amazing. That side by side comparison is just astounding. Time to add CSPs again.
That's just me being tragic. I had always planned to do Mewtwo, Roy, and the alts.

Quote from: Rufure on December 12, 2013, 08:52:30 PM
Good Goomy, our lord and savior, these look astounding.
Seriously, I leave for like a day and come back to see BOTH Roy and Mewtwo.
SJS, I think you work too fast.
Moral of the story... never leave here :) Ever.

Quote from: ValTroX on December 13, 2013, 12:17:04 AM
Evverything is looking fantastic, thanks for all your hard work SJS
You are welcome.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 13, 2013, 02:55:08 AM
Hnnnnnnnnnnnngggggg.


Quote from: Segtendo on December 13, 2013, 03:07:16 AM
Jesus SJ. You've come a long way from recoloring the intro poses.
Just a bit, yeah.

Quote from: Trey_Enma on December 13, 2013, 08:13:30 AM
Never posted here before, but I wanted to let you know that I've been using your CSPs since I started playing Project M. You do amazing work and I couldn't imagine a CSS without your portraits.

Can't wait to be able to add in the new PM Olimar Louie color and all the rest of these. Between you and Shun_One, you're basically the lords of custom Smash visuals.
Thanks, always great to see a new face in here! But I'm not sure what you mean by the PM Olimar Louie color. I thought that it was vBrawl's blue team color for Olimar moved to a different slot.


Update time:


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That Ness pose... so amazing. Also really loving Roys and Mewtwos pose. Good job sir, as always.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2013, 03:49:19 PM
Update time:



Tragician, I needed a jimjam ness pic and you delivered. now I have all the characters I wanna transfer to brawl minus. wish I could give a reward, but I aint an official judge, just impressed and satisfied.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

December 13, 2013, 07:08:41 PM #5485 Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 07:10:38 PM by SJS
Quote from: Abbi on December 13, 2013, 04:54:55 PM
That Ness pose... so amazing. Also really loving Roys and Mewtwos pose. Good job sir, as always.
Thanks! I really wanted to make use of his yo-yo since too many other CSPs make use of his bat.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 13, 2013, 06:14:53 PM
Tragician, I needed a jimjam ness pic and you delivered. now I have all the characters I wanna transfer to brawl minus. wish I could give a reward, but I aint an official judge, just impressed and satisfied.
A gentleman always delivers.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 13, 2013, 06:20:01 PM



Quote from: galaga4991 on December 13, 2013, 06:55:00 PM
Woot! Almost have the full PM 3.0 set! I'll be sure to upload my common5 or char_bust_tex_lz77 once everything is finished. For those wondering what's still missing from 3.0, this is all that's left!:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Already did Mr. L. It's not different from StarWaffle's version already on the Vault. And I already did Icysaur as a personal request from StarWaffle back when I was redoing the pose (though I plan on modifying it again to get Ivysaur's face out of the text). As for Olimar, I don't see how PM's Olimar 07 is different from vBrawl's blue recolor. I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



December 13, 2013, 08:23:11 PM #5487 Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:28:49 PM by galaga4991
Quote from: SJS on December 13, 2013, 07:08:41 PM
Already did Mr. L. It's not different from StarWaffle's version already on the Vault. And I already did Icysaur as a personal request from StarWaffle back when I was redoing the pose (though I plan on modifying it again to get Ivysaur's face out of the text). As for Olimar, I don't see how PM's Olimar 07 is different from vBrawl's blue recolor. I could be wrong, someone correct me if I am.
Ah, I thought Mr. L and Icysaur were different from PM's versions. In that case I'll add those. But as Phred said, Olimar 07's hair was changed. Very subtle change, I didn't realize it until I started replacing everything with your CSPs to my build.

Ur tO FaS!

Its like with every refresh there is something new here! So nice, so very nice.

Dat Ness is the best. Very yes.
Also yeah, I'm pretty sure the recolor is inspired by Louie, hence the blonde hair.