SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Dio on December 30, 2013, 05:41:53 PM
I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.
The transparency effects don't look very good in CMPR compression.
Lucario is the same way.

That makes it a bit awkward to replace P:M's shiny with the much better one...

I noticed that the large version of the portraits for Classic Mode aren't here this time. I figured you were going to keep those since they looked so good. D:

I am sad. :<


Blue OoT Link has Green's BP.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

green fighter headband jigglypuff please!!

If anyone wants SJS's CSPs for PM 3.0 without the color bars, download SJS's CSP pack for 3.0, open up the common5 and replace the char_bust_tex_lz77 with this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0pb1maof15310/char_bust_tex_lz77.pac

Haven't tested it myself yet, but everything should work.
If someone already did this, then sorry for being late to the party :p

Can someone tell me where i can find this hack?


Another Dimension Link

I don't think it's in the vault anymore, but I still managed to find the download link.

Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on January 01, 2014, 05:20:50 AM
Another Dimension Link

I don't think it's in the vault anymore, but I still managed to find the download link.

You should donate that to the community support... bunch of people would like that alot.

Unless the submissions was really removed rather than reported?

Quote from: Tailsmiles249 on January 01, 2014, 05:20:50 AM
Another Dimension Link

I don't think it's in the vault anymore, but I still managed to find the download link.
Thank you so much! i couldn't find it anywhere. :D

Oh and i hate to ask again but i can't find the Shadow Beast over Donkey Kong either does anybody have it?

Just updated the P:M CSP pack to include a no color bar/warning version. Grab it if you need it!

Quote from: Phred on December 29, 2013, 10:29:26 PM
What, how do your colour bars not bleed over when compressed.
What wizardry is this.
Black magic. And proper size reduction before inserting the CSPs.

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 29, 2013, 10:30:49 PM
And with that, the final upgrade I needed for P:M 3.0 is complete. <3

It just doesn't feel right without your magnificent CSPs, SJS. ¦3
Glad to be of service.

Quote from: Doqtor Kirby on December 30, 2013, 01:10:08 AM
Dem CSPs.
Based SJS has done it again.
Again and again until the end of the end.

Quote from: Rage83(Rias) on December 30, 2013, 04:16:18 AM
I noticed something interesting. The saturation on Project M's Crown Jiggly looks suspiciously similar to Shun's Vibrant Jiggly. Hmm.....  ;)[/color]
It is similar, I'll give you that.

Quote from: ValTroX on December 30, 2013, 03:59:47 PM
Perfect! P:M 3.0 set.  I hate the fact that the used a different pose for the special costumes, and your csps not only fix that, but look way better in the process, thanks SJS.
Quote from: dikekoj on December 30, 2013, 05:08:44 PM
the different pose for alts is actually a thing to keep it looking like vBrawl, look at wario, he has 2 poses
I hate things that do not flow. The way Wario had different poses for each costume always bugged the hell out of me.

Quote from: Dio on December 30, 2013, 05:41:53 PM
Also SJS, I noticed that your Zelda does not have her "Magic Pimp Hand" in the CSS only in the results screen. Not sure if you know/intended that but just thought i'd bring it up, though its not really a big deal.
It was intentional because...
Quote from: Phred on December 30, 2013, 08:47:46 PM
The transparency effects don't look very good in CMPR compression.

Quote from: cheatglitch on December 30, 2013, 07:04:32 PM
Hello SJS could you please make the csp from PM unlocked? http://pmunlocked.tumblr.com/
It would be very helpfull for eveyone downloading ! :D
I've already done a few.

Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on December 30, 2013, 10:42:59 PM
I noticed that the large version of the portraits for Classic Mode aren't here this time. I figured you were going to keep those since they looked so good. D:

I am sad. :<
I forgot about that, they're added to the download now.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on December 31, 2013, 03:59:52 AM
Blue OoT Link has Green's BP.
Thanks, it's fixed now.

Quote from: dindinmaster on December 31, 2013, 03:06:44 PM
green fighter headband jigglypuff please!!
Hwat.

Quote from: galaga4991 on December 31, 2013, 06:15:31 PM
If anyone wants SJS's CSPs for PM 3.0 without the color bars, download SJS's CSP pack for 3.0, open up the common5 and replace the char_bust_tex_lz77 with this: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fs0pb1maof15310/char_bust_tex_lz77.pac

Haven't tested it myself yet, but everything should work.
If someone already did this, then sorry for being late to the party :p
Awesome.

Quote from: CYB3RTR0N on January 01, 2014, 05:41:37 AM
Thank you so much! i couldn't find it anywhere. :D

Oh and i hate to ask again but i can't find the Shadow Beast over Donkey Kong either does anybody have it?
I have 97.2% of the hacks I made CSPs for.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3g4f4tbntylwq/ShadowAssasinDonkey.rar
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I feel weird asking for a request considering you've done so much for us already! I'm just wondering if you have any plans to make Mega Mewtwo X/Y CSPs as well as Mega Charizard X CSPs? Thank you very much and keep up the terrific work!

Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2014, 03:13:17 AM
I have 97.2% of the hacks I made CSPs for.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9l3g4f4tbntylwq/ShadowAssasinDonkey.rar
Oh wow! Thank you! :kdance:

And your work on the CSPs is amazing i love them.  ;D

Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2014, 03:13:17 AM
I forgot about that, they're added to the download now.

And they look fantastic. Awesome job, SJS. Thanks a lot. <3


I feel bad asking because you've done so much for us, but the ONE csp I need to finish my common5 is the jigglypuff with the green bandana :) Not a big deal if you can't/don't want to since I've got it in the (lame) vanilla pose

January 02, 2014, 06:01:44 PM #5549 Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:05:10 PM by SJS
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x1cjaug8xtkdzam/HG9lP0upib

Finally got around to redoing Marth (I'll take requests for textures!). Just couldn't stand that old pose anymore.
Plan on redoing Sheik so she matches Zelda. And DK, but his will be more like how I updated Link.
Plus I still have to get Ivysaur's head out of the CSS name.

Also thought about re-scaling the Wolf CSPs so they're a bit larger. What do you guys think?


Quote from: dindinmaster on January 02, 2014, 05:37:51 PM
I feel bad asking because you've done so much for us, but the ONE csp I need to finish my common5 is the jigglypuff with the green bandana :) Not a big deal if you can't/don't want to since I've got it in the (lame) vanilla pose

:>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.