SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 12, 2014, 05:17:05 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450
I've seen that before, and it is not the texture SJS used. Just look at the preview image. The sword is different and his hair is blue, not black.

Quote from: KittehMeko on January 12, 2014, 01:27:48 AM
Does anyone happen to have these textures?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That Young Link one doesn't quite exist. It was a WIP for a Young Link import that I never finished due to some difficulties with the model at the time

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 12, 2014, 07:25:47 PM
That Young Link one doesn't quite exist. It was a WIP for a Young Link import that I never finished due to some difficulties with the model at the time

Ahh, that explains why it's no where to be found in Brawl Vault. Thanks for the heads up

Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.

Quote from: Phred on January 14, 2014, 07:44:12 PM
Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.

Thanks to my slow net, I havent even downloaded any version yet... horay?

My P:M and vBrawl CSP packs were just updated. Redownload if you need to.


Quote from: KittehMeko on January 12, 2014, 01:27:48 AM
Does anyone happen to have these textures?


Black Tunic Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/is4dwjrjxsdphkd/FitBlackTunicLink.pac

Quote from: DBoggs on January 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:


It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
It's this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31450
The preview images don't match what's in the download for some reason.

Quote from: Phred on January 14, 2014, 07:44:12 PM
Heh, after all that fussing about colour bars, P:M 3.01 removes them and 3.02 moves the names back down.
I think for all that work, I'll just keep the colour bars on until the next major update.
Well at least my no color bar version worked for the most part. Because my no color bar 3.0 version and P:M 3.02 have the same name-lowering fix :I

Quote from: Scout on January 14, 2014, 10:35:29 PM
Thanks to my slow net, I havent even downloaded any version yet... horay?

The downloads aren't even that large :0
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


so... :I... what's yer next project SJS?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 15, 2014, 10:52:35 PM
so... :I... what's yer next project SJS?
Graduate college.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can someone post a link of this: https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAj76AQrSeulBslQCyE0Fyma3uNh97qhXvAe8gBl-Rxpw/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1389895200/0/2/bsnake4old.png/rvWtLOcoKQd8T02tWZ25hwx5Ubh9EAsRBJ_TX1kf5ls?size=1280x960

Thanks in advance. (Note, I don't want the new one which is a model rip from PSAllstars, I want the actual texture in this CSP I posted) Thanks again.


January 16, 2014, 08:55:28 PM #5605 Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 10:02:27 PM by Charby

Quote from: Vocroth on January 16, 2014, 04:59:47 PM
Can someone post a link of this: https://photos-1.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAj76AQrSeulBslQCyE0Fyma3uNh97qhXvAe8gBl-Rxpw/12/77575204/png/32x32/3/1389895200/0/2/bsnake4old.png/rvWtLOcoKQd8T02tWZ25hwx5Ubh9EAsRBJ_TX1kf5ls?size=1280x960

Thanks in advance. (Note, I don't want the new one which is a model rip from PSAllstars, I want the actual texture in this CSP I posted) Thanks again.
Yup: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1t7449kcbbtomi/FitSnake04.pcs

Quote from: Dark Aura on January 16, 2014, 05:07:08 PM
That will surely be your finest CSP yet.
More or less :I

Quote from: Charby on January 16, 2014, 08:55:28 PM
Can you do a CSP for SanMarth Pretty Please =D?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XlprBpXp6wQ/Sbg__cjg_wI/AAAAAAAAAFY/7jpHlQp3rEg/s400/holymarth.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ace354jz8typ3kw/San+Marth.rar
Remember ? The good old time =D

Also where can i find the texture for this gorgous recolor?
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci261h78e3h2zfv/e3w0tOSWTD#lh:null-bmewtwo2armorblack.png
Hoooooooooooooly crap, it's been years since you've posted here. :0
I've already done San Marth:


And you can find that Mewtwo texture here. Thought it was on the Vault, but now I can't find it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Yeah i stopped playing Brawl, but now i am back in buisness but this time on project M.

SJS, I know you're a busy man and you do great work and you're not taking requests for Falco, but if you can ever get around to it, these are just too cool to not have CSP's.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29646
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yd78zp9ih3dd76k/Assault+Falco+Recolors.rar

SJS, do you plan on releasing Lucina CSPs with the pose that the current marth has?
I like to have all my CSPs have the same pose, so it'd be a little jarring to have two separate poses for Marth's costumes. Though that's just my opinion.

Keep up the good work.