SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Update!

White & Green Falco, Melee Luigi, Playable Starship Mario, FireRed Pikachu, AquaBlue Pikachu, LeafGreen Pikachu

They can be found on page one, as usual.

Might have some more later today. We'll see.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





hey SJS you still remember my Dry Yoshi request i made right?

Update

Stone Kirby, Red Sonic, Green Sonic, Super Sonic (recolor), Super Sonic (modern), Super Sonic (Adventure), Dark Super Sonic, Darkspine Sonic, Dry Bones Yoshi

They can be found on page one, as usual.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Son, these are awesome. You said you just edit these in PS shop right? Have you tried making textures man because I see potential in that direction. Just sayin'.

Quote from: BeyondYou on June 24, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Son, these are awesome. You said you just edit these in PS shop right? Have you tried making textures man because I see potential in that direction. Just sayin'.
Thanks a lot, man.
I've thought about making textures, but it all seems foreign to me. I'm sure it gets easier with practice though.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This is beautiful! *Tear*
Can you make a Ocarina of Time and Windwaker Ganondorf csps?

Made by my best friend, Annelies.
My High quality BRSTMs Collection!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=59370.0


Dry Yoshi looks great!

Could I ask you to post your Zelda ones please.

Thanks a lot for my green & white Falco :) He looks great

Quote from: SJS on June 24, 2010, 01:59:23 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on June 24, 2010, 01:38:27 AM
Son, these are awesome. You said you just edit these in PS shop right? Have you tried making textures man because I see potential in that direction. Just sayin'.
Thanks a lot, man.
I've thought about making textures, but it all seems foreign to me. I'm sure it gets easier with practice though.
It does :) but i think you will learn very quick looking at the CSP's :D

Only one CSP, but it's for a texture I made.

Kyle (Ike)

But I do have some SSPs

They can be found back on page one as usual.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS do you mind providing us with the PSD files you use to make these?